PDA

View Full Version : A Question

Daubenyfanclub
10-30-2018, 02:12 PM
Ubi, why? Shugo needs help, but you continue to nerf him. Playing him isn't feasible anymore as his abysmal stamina in a time where OOS is a very common occurance is now a death sentance.

For anyone asking, in the latest patch Ubi implemented a stealth nerf to Shugoki adding additional stamina costs to throw practically anything. Feints are no longer viable as a couple sends you OOS.

I just want to know why. Did someone forget to supervise Roman in the dev department? Is there just some big red button that gets pressed whenever someone feels like nerfing Shugoki? Forgive me if I sound pissed, but I'm pretty miffed that you decided to nerf Shugoki.

Lord_Cherubi
10-30-2018, 02:38 PM
Shugo is getting beaten to the mud HARD but i can only hope it's because they're going to make him great in the next season.

If not then i might have to cut him loose, i ain't waiting forever when it's already clear that they don't care a whole lot about him

Jazz117Volkov
10-30-2018, 02:40 PM
The whole stamina system and OOS loop have been crippling this game since day one, the removal of gear stats and this stealth nerf have just tied Shugoki to the front of the pain train.

This is everything wrong with the approach being taken to balancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3bEh-PEk1g