PDA

View Full Version : A commentary on breach; turning a good mode into a great one.

Temdee.
10-29-2018, 09:57 PM
A few of my friends decided to come and give For Honor a try as our primary game, Rainbow Six, currently isn't in a great state. Keep in mind these opinions are coming from a player who came into the game at the time breach was released, and I'm certainly not a high level player or a veteran of the title. These are just the opinions of someone who thinks a good mode could be turned into a great mode with a few adjustments.

When I play with a full stack, we find breach to be the most enjoyable mode. The inclusion of lanes makes it less likely that you find yourself in a gank situation, which I'm sure is by design, since you can punish the player in a different lane if they focus on a single lane. The one thing I've noticed is that the ballista lane is of lesser importance than both the mid lane and archer lane. My guess is this is also by design, since most players probably solo queue and coordinating a three lane composition would be difficult. I would still love to see it tested, giving importance to the ballista lane to the point that if a team is ignoring a lane, they will be punished for it. My suggestion would be to elevate the importance of the guardian. If a team kills the guardian, perhaps they get the benefits of the flag over the current flag system which is dysfunctional. Or perhaps the other team's minions lose confidence because their guardian has been killed and they receive health and damage nerfs for x amount of time. Heck, have the guardian defend the ballista for the team that wins the lane. As it stands the meta for the mode is too rigid and opening up this lane will give variety to the play.

Next are the minions. Personally I don't find them particularly enjoyable to combat. If it were me I would have an officer command x amount of minions, and if you kill the commanding officer, his minions are either killed or nerfed to the point that they're easily dispached.

As I mentioned previously, I find the flag mechanic to be poorly designed for such an influential feature of the mode, and would love to see it implemented in such a way that it is a win condition for being the better performing team on one of the lanes.

I don't believe gear score belongs in the mode, or any, but I doubt that is something that will be changed. At the least I would like to see the matchmaking take gear score into consideration if the mode has the population to support it.

Lastly, we have the commander. As it stands, I feel the fight with him is underwhelming. His AI is poor, the minions and lanes lose a lot of significance, and what we've found in our very low level of play is that the ideal way to dispatch of him is to get a couple kills on the enemy team and then to gank him with attacks that stun. If you push him far enough away from his zone, the AI really begins to show how limited it is as you watch him path find his way back. I would love to see a lane win condition by some type of buff or nerf to him dependent on the team that wins out that team fight.

I am curious to see the opinion of the veteran community on what could transcend the mode into something greater. I'm aware that my suggestions will hurt the experience of the solo queue player, but if Ubi checked the metrics, my guess would be even in its current state the full stack wins the majority of the time.

bhitrock
10-29-2018, 10:13 PM
This is the kind of feedback-post I like: very reasonable, share opinions, not pretending to be better than the devs. You earned my full respect, Temdee

SangLong524
10-29-2018, 10:28 PM
Hmm, good post.
1. No comment on map layout.
2. Minions: i like this. Pikemen are irritating. They walk a long way to chase u down. Their stab stagger. Too many minions in the minions lane. Minions reinforce contested zones by too few numbers but too regular interval. Maybe throw a bunch of backup minions at a time while lengthen the reinforcement cooldown.
3. Flag: can the the annoying fella please tell us the flag is available sometimes? I dont want to hear his panick scream all the time. I know the ram is the priority.
4. Do gear scores affect anything?
5. Commander: true with AI capability. Still, with endless respawn for defenders, couple with the commander sweeping attack doesnt affect the defender team, they can turtle forever. Plus, maybe its my imagination, but it seem the horizontal sweep provides a safety blanket for the defender to throw their attacks unhindered. Breach advantages lean toward the defender a bit. And minions pour in like water.

Knight_Raime
10-29-2018, 10:35 PM
I think the guardian goes ignored primarily because people are not aware of where he's at or the benefits you get for killing him Not to mention only the people near him when he dies gets his buffs. There isn't an indication when he spawns either. as it's not always as soon as the second phase starts. So I think using UI to help people be aware of the guardian would be a good place to start. And maybe give a guardian exclusive buff to him rather than simply all 3 standard buffs. Or extend the buff to everyone on the team regardless of distance. heck maybe let killing the guardian give lives back to the attackers and let the guardian respawn once to be on the defenders side to aid in defeinding the commander if the defenders kill the guardian.

I think the minions are fine as is tbh. they're priorities mean they don't overwhelm players who get near them immediately. And you need a player a long with the friendly minions to not only make the ram move faster but also attack the door faster. these things are just not communicated to players. So the ram is often void of players on both sides.

I like the flag mechanic. It forces the defenders to leave their walls. And it forces the attackers to roam around. But I think it like the guardian needs UI help. Possibly letting people know when the flag has spawned. And notify either team when a friend or an ally has picked up the flag. That way people know to be looking out for it. If we were to give an incentive to either side for performance I think only attackers should get something. And I think that it can happen two ways.

Either fast completions of destroying the walls means they get more lives on the final objective. (currently it's just a static 4.) Or we have it based on areas claimed by the attackers. I.E archer points. Archers are incredibly important for breach. But beyond getting some extra rewnown for taking the point it doesn't seem like enough for other players to care. So maybe if the attackers manage to capture all the points in the first area the ram gets a bit more health back (and thus we can remove the automatic health it gets back for just moving to the next phase) And capturing all the points in the second area and the single point in the final area shorten respawn times for the attackers.

Seeing as how these things would be significant benefits for the attackers this would encourage the defenders to do more than just roam and gank.

As far as the commander goes I think considering he's effected by both positive and negative feats that rather than trying to buff him the win condition is changed for attackers. If you manage to execute the commander you win instantly (animation has to finish.) Or if you kill the commander and he's not revived within x period of time by the defenders the attackers also win. If the devs were up to it they could even put him in a special bleed out state. Where he's kneeling down. That's how you'd revive him. And an enemy can just run up and hit the button to execute. The revive would obviously be slower than a standard revive. (unsure if a revive feat should effect my idea.)

I like this suggestion because minions are present during this. and minions interrupt both executions AND revives. meaning people actually have to clear the area to win. Not just throw bodies at the objective till his health drops down to zero. In general I just think it would feel better overall.

TLDR:
~New guardian UI indicators stating when the guardian has spawned and where. Defenders who kill guardian get that ally to help defend the commander in the final phase. Attackers get the buffs extended to everyone instead of only those near by.

~New UI indicators alerting players that being near the ram with pikeman make the ram faster/attack faster.

~Flag gets a new UI indicator for alerting players when it has spawned and when a friendly/enemy player has picked it up.

~New additions based on performance. Attackers who manage to break the gates in x amount of time get x amount of lives back. Attackers capturing all the archer points in the first area give the ram x amount of health back (no more health back on completion of phase.) Capturing all the archer points in the second and final area perma reduce the respawn time for attackers.

~Commander now enters a special bleed out state when health hits zero. Attackers must execute him in this state (done by landing a heavy just like any other execute) to secure the win instantly. Or the commander bleeds out aft er x amount of time which also lets the attackers win. Defenders can revive him from the bleed state (putting him at half health.) The revive is longer than the standard revive time on normal players.

Fairemont
10-29-2018, 10:51 PM
The ballista is underrated. If you get uncontested on it for long enough you can use it to abuse the ram. Since it does damage to the ram, ticking damage off of it every two or shots, you can chunk it pretty hard if left alone. Going to be left alone? Probably not. But if you dont shoot an enemy they might not even notice you. This is a good way to get damage on the first gate since it usually has a safer ballista to fire from.

SixAxe505
10-29-2018, 10:55 PM
In its current form it's little more than a side quest with no real advantage. I am often pissed if I catch my team attempting the guardian because it's an easy way to burn tickets. I agree with your changes on him however, but I would be fine with a change overall.

CandleInTheDark
10-30-2018, 12:18 AM
I don't know about the guardian (if it helps apparently he respawns 3.5 to 5.5 minutes after he is killed if that helps) ui but I strongly believe they should be no further indication as to when the flag is active. As it stands it is easy to find out when the flag spawns (it's not like it is random, three minutes after the start of a phase, four minutes after being placed if in the same phase) and it rewards players and teams that form their strategy around keeping track of that.

Gear score should be fine as well, the score itself does nothing and the perks are such that they complement the game as opposed to giving a strong stamina or revenge based edge, which I agree never belonged in a game supposed to be around skill, as they did before marching fire, it is a much more even game now.

In terms of the minions I feel for the renown they unlock by farming them and the purpose they serve they need to be as strong as they are and the devs said last Den they are looking at spawn rate.

Sorry to sound critical, yours is a very well thought out and written bit if feedback, however much or little I agree with. I do agree that the bot ai needs to improve a good deal though that will be hard to balance around having to deal with the other players also.

An example in the flag times

All matchmade games start with 30 minutes on the clock.

First flag at 27, every game
Flag placed 26.30 (smooth run)
Spawns 22.30
Placed 21.20
Gates fall 20
Flag spawn 17
Placed 15.37 (fight over the flag so took a while)
Spawn 11.37

Vendelkin
10-30-2018, 02:32 AM
A few of my friends decided to come and give For Honor a try as our primary game, Rainbow Six, currently isn't in a great state. Keep in mind these opinions are coming from a player who came into the game at the time breach was released, and I'm certainly not a high level player or a veteran of the title. These are just the opinions of someone who thinks a good mode could be turned into a great mode with a few adjustments.

When I play with a full stack, we find breach to be the most enjoyable mode. The inclusion of lanes makes it less likely that you find yourself in a gank situation, which I'm sure is by design, since you can punish the player in a different lane if they focus on a single lane. The one thing I've noticed is that the ballista lane is of lesser importance than both the mid lane and archer lane. My guess is this is also by design, since most players probably solo queue and coordinating a three lane composition would be difficult. I would still love to see it tested, giving importance to the ballista lane to the point that if a team is ignoring a lane, they will be punished for it. My suggestion would be to elevate the importance of the guardian. If a team kills the guardian, perhaps they get the benefits of the flag over the current flag system which is dysfunctional. Or perhaps the other team's minions lose confidence because their guardian has been killed and they receive health and damage nerfs for x amount of time. Heck, have the guardian defend the ballista for the team that wins the lane. As it stands the meta for the mode is too rigid and opening up this lane will give variety to the play.

Next are the minions. Personally I don't find them particularly enjoyable to combat. If it were me I would have an officer command x amount of minions, and if you kill the commanding officer, his minions are either killed or nerfed to the point that they're easily dispached.

As I mentioned previously, I find the flag mechanic to be poorly designed for such an influential feature of the mode, and would love to see it implemented in such a way that it is a win condition for being the better performing team on one of the lanes.

I don't believe gear score belongs in the mode, or any, but I doubt that is something that will be changed. At the least I would like to see the matchmaking take gear score into consideration if the mode has the population to support it.

Lastly, we have the commander. As it stands, I feel the fight with him is underwhelming. His AI is poor, the minions and lanes lose a lot of significance, and what we've found in our very low level of play is that the ideal way to dispatch of him is to get a couple kills on the enemy team and then to gank him with attacks that stun. If you push him far enough away from his zone, the AI really begins to show how limited it is as you watch him path find his way back. I would love to see a lane win condition by some type of buff or nerf to him dependent on the team that wins out that team fight.

I am curious to see the opinion of the veteran community on what could transcend the mode into something greater. I'm aware that my suggestions will hurt the experience of the solo queue player, but if Ubi checked the metrics, my guess would be even in its current state the full stack wins the majority of the time.

First Ballista Lane. yeah its less important early, but properly managing the ballista lane in phase three as a defender I saw a Win where we wiped 33 lives from the opponents during the last phase because we managed that thing right. It has it's place for sure. I kinda do feel like the guardian boost a bit low right now, but it kinda works out since the other team can come in and literally last hit steal the kill. If guardian was buffed I'd want to see guardian kill based somehow on both last hit and percentage (so say for example if opposing team stole last hit but did less than 25% total health dmd the guardian buff would just be denied the opposing team rather than be given to the kill stealer)

I LOVE the minions. baiting other players into them is all part of the game, and letting yourself get baited into the stabby-stab mob is all on you. Also the minions deny executions for smart attackers. if they didn't stagger or could lose their stagger it would dis-balance the mode severely in my opinion.

Flag mechanic is Poorly Designed I totally agree with you here... POORLY FREAKING DESIGNED. I mean if a team with VC is more aware of the flag than the other team (or someone just doesn't even know the flag is a thing) it breaks the game so one side-edly. Seriously Flag mechanic is awful broken. If it maybe had a smaller shield effect but a proportionally quicker respawn allowing more turn arounds with it it would be better, but really as it currently stands whoever knows to snag the flag right away usually comes out way on top.

Gear score is literally just perks now. TBH the small perks I feel like very much belong as they allow you to team comp build a little bit more. You take away peoples customization and steel burn even further and youwill have a downright riot. Gear score adds vitality and life to a game that would otherwise be stagnant. I do like the new perk system in many ways tho (still feel we were undercompensated for the change)

Commander AI really isnt that bad. If you have a team member (kensei, Warden, or conqueror) defending him right with immobilizing shoves you can abuse your bash unblockables to let the commander get off some real dmg. But yeah his pathing on return trips is awful if hes lured out. he needs to have a sprint or some such to get back sometimes.

UbiInsulin
10-30-2018, 02:59 AM
Quality post, OP. I'll be following along with the discussion here.

MumfordDaHound
10-30-2018, 03:41 AM
I find the mode very boring. I play this to fight other players not be half health cause multiple minions are up your butt everywhere. The perks are lame too. I hate being forced to only be able to use the assist perks with Valk. Why can't I have some kind of offense perk or defensive perk? Give me a mix in some way. Extremely boring being able to res someone to 75% and run slightly faster... None of the perks are great but I'd take the endurance one at least. Been playing for over a year and I get that the gear scores were screwing up balance etc, but half the hero's get endurance or Stam boosts in some way, valk gets nothing and goes oos easily with her mixup. Give hero's that are stuck with the assist perks like Stam Regen boosts or something. Very disappointing overall, for me anyway. I want the game balanced but I also want to have fun.

CandleInTheDark
10-30-2018, 04:23 AM
Flag mechanic is Poorly Designed I totally agree with you here... POORLY FREAKING DESIGNED. I mean if a team with VC is more aware of the flag than the other team (or someone just doesn't even know the flag is a thing) it breaks the game so one side-edly. Seriously Flag mechanic is awful broken. If it maybe had a smaller shield effect but a proportionally quicker respawn allowing more turn arounds with it it would be better, but really as it currently stands whoever knows to snag the flag right away usually comes out way on top.

While I agree that it can be game changing if one team doesn't bother with the flag, the information is out there whether in videos from streamers or reverse engineerable in custom. While they could do with something in game telling the players the spawn rules for the flag, that players some players haven't learned doesn't make it poorly designed. The flags have rules that they spawn by and in sine respect it is up to players to learn them.

YoMemesAintDank
10-30-2018, 04:38 AM
what that you want something fixed? well your talking about ubisoft they cant fix anything you should know cough cough 6 months of elas ******ed smg but hey surly they try to balance this game right? wrong mosy the character has some op combo or move but ubisoft dosent worry about it they just cover over it with new weekly content like fortnite nowadays

Wookiescantfly
10-30-2018, 04:56 AM
If I may ask, would you be happening to be coming here from Siege or an older Rainbow Six game?

I generally agree with just about everything you had to say, but if I may offer my own viewpoint:

> You would be correct in feeling the Guardian feels largely irrelevant to everyone except those present when he dies. A very quick and easy change to this would be to have his buffs apply to the entire team of who kills him if they are alive at that point. I encountered a bug in my first game of breach where this happened and it was a massive power shift in the enemy's favor mid fight; it helped them gain enough momentum to take the second gate where we had previously had them stonewalled. I feel this would give the guardian more purpose in the same way some of the side monsters in Smite had purpose.

> I really like your idea here, but I personally would be happy if they just stop stalking me for about 20 feet to poke me in the toes like they're Gladiator's long lost love children or something.

> Honestly if they could just change the UI so that the flag doesn't show up on the map until it's actually spawned in or give us some kind of way to know that it's spawned in other than running over to where it spawns every so often. Giving enough durability to either the ram or the gate to survive 1-2 more strikes is pretty substantial at the second gate in a pinch and controlling the banner can swing the second gate in favor of the defense or the attackers if they manage to keep it up consistently.

> Honestly gear score is largely irrelevant until you hit at least rep 7 with a given character, and even then the perk system requires so much effort to get the way you want that most are likely to really just not mess with it until they know for a fact that they have what they want. Even then, the vast majority of the new perks are incredibly underwhelming and don't shift the game near to the point that gear stats did. I imagine this was intentional so as to make the game easier to balance.

> I agree that the fight with the commander himself is largely underwhelming, however you do have to deal with him at the same time as the enemy team if they're not all dead. Him being immune to bleed, or at least Sharpened Blade, and his top heaving being both an unblockable and a knockdown is actually already a lot to deal with on top of the defenders. However, I do agree that it is just really easy to use the minion lane to bait him in range of the ballista and kill him that way, or cheese him with stuns. It definitely needs some looking at.

CandleInTheDark
10-30-2018, 06:23 AM
The guardian buff was for the whole team in the closed tech test but it was felt it had too much of an effect when the whole team hadn't taken the time away from other objectives to kill him.

Temdee.
10-30-2018, 01:33 PM
"An example in the flag times

All matchmade games start with 30 minutes on the clock.

First flag at 27, every game
Flag placed 26.30 (smooth run)
Spawns 22.30
Placed 21.20
Gates fall 20
Flag spawn 17
Placed 15.37 (fight over the flag so took a while)
Spawn 11.37"

The thing is, it's never a good game mechanic to not display this to all players on the field. Nobody should have to track the flag times. What makes a game competitive is that win conditions and variables are displayed to all players, clear as day, with a less rigid route on what is required to reach victory. It shouldn't just be "Alright guys we're at 15.37, lets go get that flag because the other team probably doesn't know that it spawned yet". It's never satisfying competitively to win a match because one team is less informed than the other on the rules.

Wookiescantfly, yes, I come from Siege. If you ever play ranked at high plat-diamond, perhaps you've seen me! I have been playing since day 1. I don't even mind the commander fight itself that much, it's just the fact that the lanes, and minions, are mostly rendered useless at this point. A lot of the time the defending team may have one or two players occasionally contest the ballista, but they've little benefit in holding it outside of preventing the attackers control of it. It mostly just comes down to the defenders turtling around the commander, ready to gank and then force tickets to be used. Importance must be added to the lanes on this final stage to open up the meta on how to approach it and make it a more rewarding experience.

UbiInsulin, I appreciate that. I love competition more than anything else in life, and when I played the mode I just felt like only a few things needed to be adjusted to really bring out an amazing, mechanically rewarding competitive environment. I have tried to keep my suggestions limited to changing existing mechanics instead of making new ones to showcase that a million man hours creating new assets isn't necessary in broadening the scope of the mode. I believe it can be done with what already exists, and we could have a really awesome (potentially ranked??) mode to look forward to.

CandleInTheDark
10-30-2018, 06:11 PM
The thing is, it's never a good game mechanic to not display this to all players on the field. Nobody should have to track the flag times. What makes a game competitive is that win conditions and variables are displayed to all players, clear as day, with a less rigid route on what is required to reach victory. It shouldn't just be "Alright guys we're at 15.37, lets go get that flag because the other team probably doesn't know that it spawned yet". It's never satisfying competitively to win a match because one team is less informed than the other on the rules.

Ok so bearing in mind we are only a couple of weeks in from Breach being released and that players haven't had a chance to get used to all of the mechanics yet, I do think that the meta for both sides is still in the process of forming and I think that over time players will become more informed, the important thing is that the rules are and remain consistent so that individual players and teams can plan around those times and should be rewarded for better objective management. I do think that the information needs to be more out there, there needs to be something in the game that tells players things like the flag spawn times or guardian times so that players don't have to reverse engineer it or know which streamers have informational videos on it. Maybe something like for a week the game does tell players things like flag and guardian times, when the next one will be along with why and then goes back to the state it is in now, that would give enough players an understanding that they could bring later new players with them or it could be done once a season.

If players still aren't getting it in a few months then maybe yes something needs to change, but I absolutely do think that with an equal level of knowledge the people and teams who pick their moment to leave the current objective push, be it the ramparts or the ram, do deserve an advantage in getting the flag if they time it right and if they can do it unnoticed then that is on the other team, the rules are constant and people light up in your field of view when they hold the banner and they run slower, anything more in my view is too much hand holding towards the players and does not leave room to reward players for good plays.

It isn't satisfying to win it when the opponents don't know the rules, no, but if we reach a state where the majority of players do know the rules, and that is on all of us who do to share it in game chat, at least among team during the game and all after, to help with, it isn't any better engineering a mass fight around the flag by lighting it up when in reality the team who was less objectively aware was given a push to do that. If, in a state of equal knowledge of the rules or opportunity to learn them, keeping track of the time, I arrive at the spawn point two seconds before it drops, pick it up and make my way towards the objective I absolutely should have an advantage over people turning up ten seconds later or not at all because that was a good play on my part and less so on theirs, same case if they manage the objective better than I do. In the point of ranked play I suspect most players or pre-made teams who take that seriously if breach becomes ranked will know the intricacies of the mode without a helping hand.

Temdee.
10-31-2018, 06:35 PM
Ok so bearing in mind we are only a couple of weeks in from Breach being released and that players haven't had a chance to get used to all of the mechanics yet, I do think that the meta for both sides is still in the process of forming and I think that over time players will become more informed, the important thing is that the rules are and remain consistent so that individual players and teams can plan around those times and should be rewarded for better objective management. I do think that the information needs to be more out there, there needs to be something in the game that tells players things like the flag spawn times or guardian times so that players don't have to reverse engineer it or know which streamers have informational videos on it. Maybe something like for a week the game does tell players things like flag and guardian times, when the next one will be along with why and then goes back to the state it is in now, that would give enough players an understanding that they could bring later new players with them or it could be done once a season.

If players still aren't getting it in a few months then maybe yes something needs to change, but I absolutely do think that with an equal level of knowledge the people and teams who pick their moment to leave the current objective push, be it the ramparts or the ram, do deserve an advantage in getting the flag if they time it right and if they can do it unnoticed then that is on the other team, the rules are constant and people light up in your field of view when they hold the banner and they run slower, anything more in my view is too much hand holding towards the players and does not leave room to reward players for good plays.

It isn't satisfying to win it when the opponents don't know the rules, no, but if we reach a state where the majority of players do know the rules, and that is on all of us who do to share it in game chat, at least among team during the game and all after, to help with, it isn't any better engineering a mass fight around the flag by lighting it up when in reality the team who was less objectively aware was given a push to do that. If, in a state of equal knowledge of the rules or opportunity to learn them, keeping track of the time, I arrive at the spawn point two seconds before it drops, pick it up and make my way towards the objective I absolutely should have an advantage over people turning up ten seconds later or not at all because that was a good play on my part and less so on theirs, same case if they manage the objective better than I do. In the point of ranked play I suspect most players or pre-made teams who take that seriously if breach becomes ranked will know the intricacies of the mode without a helping hand.

I understand what you're getting at, and I think the flag SHOULD be a reward for teammate, just in a different way. As I mentioned it could be a win condition for something on the balista lane, perhaps even destroying the guardian. Personally I just don't grabbing a flag at x time and taking it to y to be a particularly rewarding experience for something so important to the flow of battle. I feel there should just be a little more substance in the acquisition of it.

Flag aside, I do feel that the third section of the battle is the one in most dire need of an update.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-01-2018, 12:44 AM
As a game mode I like breach alot more than I thought I would. I didn't see a tutorial explaining everything so there is ALOT I had to YouTube. The flag can make or break a team so I think it and the person carring it should be highlighted in game....maybe an announcement of some kind when it available.

I dislike being an attacker. Mostly because it's too easy for a defending team to deathball at the beginning. If they gave revives 100percent health at the beginning, 75 percent at the middle point, and 50 percent at the end it would help. Also if there was a delay in the arrival of the defending teams minions it would help because the first thing attacker have to do us clear minions in front of the Ram or run to the first zone. When the defending heros show up your already winded or oos and right next to a bunch of their minions.

Temdee.
11-01-2018, 09:21 AM
As a game mode I like breach alot more than I thought I would. I didn't see a tutorial explaining everything so there is ALOT I had to YouTube. The flag can make or break a team so I think it and the person carring it should be highlighted in game....maybe an announcement of some kind when it available.

I dislike being an attacker. Mostly because it's too easy for a defending team to deathball at the beginning. If they gave revives 100percent health at the beginning, 75 percent at the middle point, and 50 percent at the end it would help. Also if there was a delay in the arrival of the defending teams minions it would help because the first thing attacker have to do us clear minions in front of the Ram or run to the first zone. When the defending heros show up your already winded or oos and right next to a bunch of their minions.

Deathballing is a lot of the reason why I'm suggesting a more important third lane. It's easy for defenders to do as such because the path to victory for the attackers is so rigid. While I'd prefer something more elaborate to the flag system, that's a good start!

You bring up a good point with the revival system, it isn't something I had considered previously. I'll have to ponder and get back to you on that one.

Sassergiflegend
11-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Breach is a wonderful turn in for Ubisoft.The continuum of elegance that shows from an often forged chaotic battle is an accomplishment that I have enjoyed under the producers hand. I am happy while playing this game, thus job well done.

Standing by the convoy in a pit, Charging the battering ram to the gate. Reducing contestants for a refreshed victory is an enjoyment in ephemeral chances.. The teammates continue to run off to accomplish their tasks. In my length of play there has not been much for changing the system. The system actions processed and played smoothly.

As a centurion the battle is dynamically based. I enjoy the strength of will the centurion provides around the area. Assuredly the battles become pitched, as for now I stand next to the column. Manning the system to bring the over team down your travel might pitch you out to one facing two really tuned A.I.s. Through experience the positive push of the shied bearers is to be utilized. Using the shield bearers the chance of survival increases. Seeking a path away becomes complicated so while you rotate with the shield bearers. enjoy the bites of the weapons.

The flag system of For Honor, is a rising plot. As fresh as the problem is there is a reaction based on recognition. Steering a shallow path to a flag that is not there pulses out a losing circuit. Of course not showing the flag on the radar until there is an opening for use is productive.

The Breach system was not made for a speedy system. Time based chunks precondition the fight and have not showed a need for change.

Temdee.
11-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Breach is a wonderful turn in for Ubisoft.The continuum of elegance that shows from an often forged chaotic battle is an accomplishment that I have enjoyed under the producers hand. I am happy while playing this game, thus job well done.

Standing by the convoy in a pit, Charging the battering ram to the gate. Reducing contestants for a refreshed victory is an enjoyment in ephemeral chances.. The teammates continue to run off to accomplish their tasks. In my length of play there has not been much for changing the system. The system actions processed and played smoothly.

As a centurion the battle is dynamically based. I enjoy the strength of will the centurion provides around the area. Assuredly the battles become pitched, as for now I stand next to the column. Manning the system to bring the over team down your travel might pitch you out to one facing two really tuned A.I.s. Through experience the positive push of the shied bearers is to be utilized. Using the shield bearers the chance of survival increases. Seeking a path away becomes complicated so while you rotate with the shield bearers. enjoy the bites of the weapons.

The flag system of For Honor, is a rising plot. As fresh as the problem is there is a reaction based on recognition. Steering a shallow path to a flag that is not there pulses out a losing circuit. Of course not showing the flag on the radar until there is an opening for use is productive.

The Breach system was not made for a speedy system. Time based chunks precondition the fight and have not showed a need for change.

The only way the flag system, as it currently stands would make sense is if the time to place it is increased. It is too large a reward for a mechanic based on memorization, ESPECIALLY with the mechanics of the Shaolin's teleportation.

Temdee.
11-09-2018, 04:49 PM
I've been playing a lot of breach and I still really believe in this. It just seems too frequent that the entire four stack pushes archer, second archer, tanking the damage on the ram, and then playing mid field.

It's too advantageous to push one lane as an attacker. If the lanes were of equal importance, we probably wouldn't even need the revenge mechanics. As in other mobas, no lane should be able to be left unattended for more than a few seconds without punishment.