PDA

View Full Version : Since breach

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-29-2018, 01:18 AM
1. Is anyone else having trouble blocking since the update?

2. Does anyone else feel like they are getting constantly shoved around I'm this game?

3. The shout Perk needs to go now since gear score has been eliminated. It breaks the game.

4. I feel like I'm fighting in water now. Yes shugoki is slow but he feels extra slow now. I can't put my finger on why. It could be the new faction but IDK. It feels like lag.

5. Just an update. We were told of an rework for shugoki 5 months ago...5 months ago.

6. So had anyone else noticed the camera wiping around like crazy in breach?

7.can someone kill that guy that keeps yelling "defend the ram? Their attacking the Ram! "?

8. People are backing out if they aren't on the defending team and the boys are stupid. One grab the flag that was two feet from the Ram and ran away with it. Seriously.

9. Does anyone else notice that their hits aren't counting?

Note: I fought both a Ken and a berserker in the health area on two separate occasions and couldn't block a single hit. wtf.

DefiledDragon
10-29-2018, 01:44 AM
1. I have trouble blocking in 4 v 4's with reflex guard heroes. Not duels, but definitely 4 v 4's. I put it down to network performance.

2. Shoved around? I hate team play with players who are greedy for kills because you spend the whole game either going solo and getting ganked, or getting hit in the back by your own team while you're trying to fight, which really winds me up.

3. All the active perks need to go with the exception of the AOE perks that improve minion and team mate efficiency imo.

4. Shugoki's stamina pool is a joke.

5. I don't believe they know how to fix him.

6. Not really, I've been avoiding breach because the minions drive me nuts.

7. I like that guy. He reminds me of the guy in BFME who shouts "we have the new farm!" or "the archers are ready!" which gives me a little nostalgia buzz.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-29-2018, 01:58 AM
1. I have trouble blocking in 4 v 4's with reflex guard heroes. Not duels, but definitely 4 v 4's. I put it down to network performance.

2. Shoved around? I hate team play with players who are greedy for kills because you spend the whole game either going solo and getting ganked, or getting hit in the back by your own team while you're trying to fight, which really winds me up.

3. All the active perks need to go with the exception of the AOE perks that improve minion and team mate efficiency imo.

4. Shugoki's stamina pool is a joke.

5. I don't believe they know how to fix him.

6. Not really, I've been avoiding breach because the minions drive me nuts.

7. I like that guy. He reminds me of the guy in BFME who shouts "we have the new farm!" or "the archers are ready!" which gives me a little nostalgia buzz.

1. And 2. Well the shove thing is because of everything that knocks you around not just being hit by your friends. Moving Around the map, people fighting over ladders or objects, minions interupting you ect. I think this might be causing blocks to be negated or one of the reasons.

3. That perk of JJ that allows him to heal the commander shouldn't be allowed. If I can DE him for damage then he shouldn't be allowed to be healed.

4. I don't mind shugs stamina with how I play him. Except when it is constant taken away by the shout or DE.

5.we have all made hundreds of easy suggestions including you. They know how.

6. Minions should give stamina or health back imo like in inferno.

7. I hate that guy. It's like I don't already know I should be defending the Ram. Why doesn't he tell us when the flag is there or something useful not just going on and on about the stupid Ram.

I have a clip of shugoki completely missing an easy DE in a Lawbringer shove when his HA showed it coming up before getting into the shove by a few seconds... I'm so tired of this games mistakes.

Vakris_One
10-29-2018, 03:21 AM
7.can someone kill that guy that keeps yelling "defend the ram? Their attacking the Ram! "?
I can whack the guy for ya but it'll cost you. Sixty thousand steel. Thirty up front and thirty more once the job's done.

8. People are backing out if they aren't on the defending team and the boys are stupid. One grab the flag that was two feet from the Ram and ran away with it. Seriously.
Well, that's just blatant battlefield theft. That flag is the property of Bob the Guardian. We'll make sure to send round a squad of Lawbringers to patrol the area and question potential suspects.

DefiledDragon
10-29-2018, 03:27 AM
Yeah, the ladders/zipline thing drives me nuts, as does the constant minion barging which is why I only play Breach when I'm in the most serene of moods and I know it's not going to wind me up. Lots of people have offered suggestions for Shug, but they either don't particularly like our suggestions or they're secretly implementing one or more of them and will spring it on us in due course.

I have noticed a lot of sloppy work from the animation department recently. Things like Highlanders intent to behead execution being busted (your opponents head comes off before his sword hits them), Shaolins hovering staff where he walks with it over his shoulder and his hand is a few inches below it and one where I was fighting a Tiandi or a Nuxia (can't remember which, it was chaos) with Raider and when I executed them with Raiders fast decapitation execution (can't remember what it's called), their head didn't come off. I tried to reproduce it in the arena to video it but couldn't.

Standards appear to be slipping somewhat in the artistic department of late and it's the one department which has always impressed me the most. Sad to see.