PDA

View Full Version : Orochi's ******** Charging I-frames

DeathByFluffles
10-28-2018, 06:36 AM
Either I have the worst luck and run into phantom laggers, or Orochi needs a bug fix. I can't count the number of times I have swung at an Orochi that is charging RIGHT at me, and he just phases through my weapon and strikes me. Fine. It has i-frames. I get that.

What broke the camel's back was this: Earlier today, I was fighting another Orochi. As you do sub 60 Renown. (It's almost like they infest the lower levels because they're incredibly easy to play and overly rewarding against new players. HMMMM. MIGHT WANNA LOOK INTO THAT.) He does his back dash and starts to charge. Being a Shugoki at the time, I thought, "Easy. I'll just Demon's Embrace him." So I bend down and charge at him. The Orochi clips right through me, does a 180 and hits me. It kills me, of course, because gods forbid Shugoki have a single move that doesn't kill himself in some way, either with massive end lag or self damage. We both spam Wow! in the chat and spend the next minute talking about how broken and buggy this **** game is.

I don't care WHAT excuse you have, Orochi having ANY kind of i-frames on that move is both a dumb idea and a horrible crutch. Why should he have to put ANY thought into a DASH ATTACK? Like, man, imagine if there were characters that massively telegraphed their moves, hurt themselves when they missed or were IN ANY WAY PUNISHED FOR DOING AN ATTACK.

Archaelion
10-28-2018, 06:40 AM
orochi doesnt have an opener. He needs a buff. git gud.

Blitzwarrior771
10-28-2018, 01:34 PM
If you feel low or stressed out just pick orochi get into match and whole match press R1R1R1 itís that easy and simple ? You gonna laugh and feel better .