PDA

View Full Version : The event loot drop rate (for weapon parts) needs to be buffed

GayForShugoki
10-28-2018, 04:47 AM
Okay, let me see if I can explain this without sounding whiny.

In order to collect all the weapon parts for all heroes, you would need to acquire sixty-six weapon pieces. That is three per hero and there are twenty-two heroes. Now, assuming you are quite lucky and manage to collect one piece per game, it would take sixty-six games (as we have already realised), which, if you are playing Dominion, would be around eleven hours of farming, ignoring queue times, dropped games, loading times, et cetera. If you get one piece every two games that is twenty-two hours. Now, from my experience, I do not tend to get one for around seven to fifteen games, which means, if that is how every hero will be, it will take me between seventy-seven hours and one hundred and sixty-five hours. That is almost seven days total playtime to get all the weapons.

Quite crazy, right? It makes no sense on why the drop rate is so disgustingly low.

I have been playing since the event started and have only completed Nuxia, Tiandi, Shaolin, Jiang Jun, and have one part for Kensei.

13/66

SangLong524
10-28-2018, 09:57 AM
I played thst one breach match, and got all 3 shaolin pieces in one go. Since then my luck has ended.
Either increase the chance, or somebody please post gear pics so we can start cherry picking.

GayForShugoki
10-28-2018, 12:23 PM
I played thst one breach match, and got all 3 shaolin pieces in one go. Since then my luck has ended.
Either increase the chance, or somebody please post gear pics so we can start cherry picking.

Any hero you're curious for? I may have it. I'm going for full sets, so I'll have them all if I have it.

Xil_h
10-28-2018, 03:15 PM
So far I only completed the sets for Nobushi, Kensei and 2/3 for Raider.
I don't count Effects.
But that's all so far since day one...

XJadeDragoonX
10-28-2018, 04:08 PM
I've been playing since the start of the event with only my berserker and valkyrie. I have all the weapons for zero but none for valk. And no effects or outfit for either.