PDA

View Full Version : Reported

SixAxe505
10-28-2018, 03:29 AM
So I was playing a game of Dominion I believe not too long ago. After a clutch match I get a message from someone on the losing team and it has one word in the box...Reported. There is only a couple of things you can legitimately report someone for and I can assure you I had done nothing of the sort. This made me wonder though, if this guy in a fit of salty rage reported me for nothing, how many people do the same thing but never tell you. How does Ubisoft handle these accussations against you and is there a way to dispute or even see any accusations made against you. All you have online is your word and reputation and if it can be easily smeared with false accusations then you literally have nothing. Anybody have any details on this? Will I have to start keeping a record of my matches?

SangLong524
10-28-2018, 03:35 AM
interesting thought.... wonder how many people have reported me?!
i suppose they have someone review the match, if the accusation is severe enough, like all 4 people report at once, along several conditions they aren't telling, the accusation will be reviewed. Who know. I'm kind of curious. I've reported a lot of afk-ers. Don't know what happen to them.

Archaelion
10-28-2018, 06:46 AM
Reporting someone who is afk is dumb. They just have lives and something probably came up. It's a waste of dev time to go through all the people who have lives. You should only report hacking because that's what really matters and hacks are hidden along dumb reports of "afk." Lol.

SangLong524
10-28-2018, 08:09 AM
Why, such hardship your perpetual poisonous existence that people who actually play means that they dont have “lives”. Why pull double duty? Who make you play this afk? Your mum?
Noone makes you spend time affecting others. So why not go live your “life” and spare the rest of us non-afkers of such intrusive and toxic mentality?
Tsk, sanctimonious hypocrite!

littlefluffyegg
10-28-2018, 08:18 AM
Reported

:p

KullKnight
10-28-2018, 08:55 PM
if you dont use any cheat like auto block dont worry, but if you use start to think about to take it you know its impossible for a player block all strikes and many time i see that, macro keys is a reallity and i report a lot of them not telling that is your case...

Rhyza.
10-28-2018, 10:49 PM
I was suspended from chat for a few hours the other day because I swore like a sailor at my bot team in Breach after my three team mates ditched at the start of the second phase. That really irked me.