PDA

View Full Version : The Truth about Marching Fire

IAmOddGirl
10-27-2018, 11:22 PM
It gives you daddy issues. Just look at JJ. That old man got game. He is the main man now. Wonderful character and fully enjoyable.

Oooops forgot I need to make this normal for the forums right now. Op, nerf, buff, stuff, and yeah that stuff has op things about it....and Mkay.

SpaceJim12
10-29-2018, 09:27 AM
Do you really think, that broken timings for attacks is fine?
You know why JJ is stupid? Same as Tiandi? His animation not compared with indicators. Look at old heroes. Indicator start flashing red, when someone's blade ms away from your head. Look at JJ. Indicator flashing red, when JJ only in mid air with his attack. This is a cheap trick from Ubisoft to make sure their new chars will be OP at least for month or two. Sure, everybody will get used to timings someday. But this a dirty trick, and think 90% of JJ "mainers" now is a crybabies, who finally could have more kills than deathes.

KSI_TheMadKing
10-29-2018, 05:11 PM
I see your playing the game again spacejim....

Devils-_-legacy
10-29-2018, 05:25 PM
Do you really think, that broken timings for attacks is fine?
You know why JJ is stupid? Same as Tiandi? His animation not compared with indicators. Look at old heroes. Indicator start flashing red, when someone's blade ms away from your head. Look at JJ. Indicator flashing red, when JJ only in mid air with his attack. This is a cheap trick from Ubisoft to make sure their new chars will be OP at least for month or two. Sure, everybody will get used to timings someday. But this a dirty trick, and think 90% of JJ "mainers" now is a crybabies, who finally could have more kills than deathes.
Lol

SpaceJim12
10-29-2018, 06:04 PM
Lol

One of the JJ mainers, right?

SpaceJim12
10-29-2018, 06:05 PM
I see your playing the game again spacejim....

And you don't like it, right?=)
I'm surprised how many people knew I'm quit and now know i'm back. Oo

EvoX.
10-29-2018, 06:52 PM
What...?

Devils-_-legacy
10-29-2018, 08:14 PM
One of the JJ mainers, right?

Nope shoalin for a rep then who ever I need to get rep 8 sorry

KSI_TheMadKing
10-29-2018, 08:24 PM
And you don't like it, right?=)
I'm surprised how many people knew I'm quit and now know i'm back. Oo

No please play the game to your hearts content. I'm happy to see people who make long *** posts about why there done come back and play the game.

SpaceJim12
10-30-2018, 10:16 AM
No please play the game to your hearts content. I'm happy to see people who make long *** posts about why there done come back and play the game.

Well, I said, that I'll come back with Marching Fire to try new game and see, how many issues will be fixed. I did it. I like perks, I like Breach. So, I decided to stay and hope Breach will not reapeat Tribute sad fate.

RexXZ347
10-30-2018, 10:40 AM
This game is a big joke itself. This game won't last for a long time for being unresponsive and not listen to the community. They can't even ****ing remove spamming posts who always says how to increase **** size or how good a soccer game is. Great game, wrong devs.

Jazz117Volkov
10-30-2018, 01:56 PM
Actually, the truth about Marching Fire is it fcuked the connectivity. Since the update a bunch of people have red NAT type. It's often impossible to find games, even AI matches sometimes don't connect/join, and when a miracle actually does happen and my party do end up in a game, at least one won't be able to get rewards. Since there's currently limited time event items in circulation, this is pretty unacceptable.

I bought the Marching Fire pass...for what? Four gimmick based heroes, broken connectivity, broken AI, and an Arcade mode that is so lazy and frustratingly garbage it's offensive. Most "core gamers" I know routinely talk sh!t about Ubisoft and boycott the company. The state of this update makes it really hard to not take their side of the argument.