PDA

View Full Version : oooops

CosimoDeMedici
11-20-2003, 01:47 PM
After letting myself into that Kadish treasure room, I pushed that blue button and sealed myself in. I saw the final door was outside by the control panel. Is there any way to get back there? Did I ruin the age? There is a linking book back the the clue cavern, but I shut off the first door to the moon room as well.

oops oops oops.

Any help?

CosimoDeMedici
11-20-2003, 01:47 PM
After letting myself into that Kadish treasure room, I pushed that blue button and sealed myself in. I saw the final door was outside by the control panel. Is there any way to get back there? Did I ruin the age? There is a linking book back the the clue cavern, but I shut off the first door to the moon room as well.

oops oops oops.

Any help?

pat_trick
11-20-2003, 01:55 PM
Link to the age as normal from Relto, and run back through all of the puzzles; hopefully you didn't reset those along the way!

-patman

Whitch2
11-20-2003, 01:58 PM
Oops! is right. Unless something has changed, you'll have to restart the Age. By locking yourself in, if you use the journey cloth bookmark - you'll just end up back in the vault again. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

The good news is that your progress will be saved in regard to the journey cloths and any puzzle that you did notreset (hit the blue button).

jbhypno
11-20-2003, 02:03 PM
I don't know about these people but during the beta I closed the door and was able to open it again. The vault door is the only one that can be opened after the button is pressed. Unless they changed it in URU Prime.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters
Alien from beyond innerspace