PDA

View Full Version : Tiandi voice spam is absolute garbage

MuscleTech12018
10-27-2018, 02:54 PM
Every move she does ( yes, female sounds even worse, and they repeat the same words) is a voice-over move.

Can you literaly remove the voice spam ? It's annoying and nobody likes chinese crap.

It's funny the new voice actors cand sound so childish, but seriously, give us an option to remove that garbage

Tyrjo
10-27-2018, 03:02 PM
It is kind of annoying actually. The female version being the worst of the two.

EvoX.
10-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Both Tiandi voices are extremely annoying, and I personally find Mandarin to be one of the more ugly languages in the world, so this coupled with someone screaming lines in it makes it terrible, especially the female's. I also dislike Jiang Jun's lines, and some of Shaolin's, I just wince whenever I hear them.

Nuxia, in full contrast to the others, is even pleasant to hear.

MCBooma16
10-27-2018, 03:43 PM
I honestly wanted to play female Tiandi since I think her yelling those lines sounds epic and badass. They are a little spammy, though, I have to agree on that.

Tareyus
10-27-2018, 04:21 PM
damn you guys can actually hear stuff during the fight? All I hear is blocking, parrying and attacking.

HerrNein
10-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Not going to lie, I genuinely have not noticed the voice spam since I am either attempting to not be hacked to death by someone with a dao, or setting someone up to be hacked to death by a dao.

Helnekromancer
10-27-2018, 05:11 PM
Every game I have to fight these screeching, light spamming, invincible side dodging, chuckle****s.

I just play For Honor mute since the Marching Fire update and listen to music. Screw the Wu Lin especially Tiandi, couldn't even get that thing to Rep 1 before I wanted to strangle him/her.

Edit: I like Nuxia though, I have no problem playing with/against/as her.

PepsiBeastin
10-27-2018, 05:16 PM
It's like they kept the new voice system for the Wu Lin just to drive us mad...

bannex19
10-27-2018, 06:05 PM
I never thought they could out do the shaman but then mfers went full on bruce lee spam. Sad.

bannex19
10-27-2018, 06:07 PM
Every game I have to fight these screeching, light spamming, invincible side dodging, chuckle****s.

I just play For Honor mute since the Marching Fire update and listen to music. Screw the Wu Lin especially Tiandi, couldn't even get that thing to Rep 1 before I wanted to strangle him/her.

Edit: I like Nuxia though, I have no problem playing with/against/as her.

You didn't like seeing his stupid face when he dodges? Lol such freaking trash

TSCDescon
10-27-2018, 06:40 PM
Its understandable if you're not Chinese, that you'll hate them for it. At least they didn't keep the part where the Tiandi says as a defender, "Protectah duh gates!"

As the people above said, "how do you guys even hear the voice lines when all I can hear is blocking, parrying, light spamming, and revenge popping.

Knight_Raime
10-27-2018, 07:23 PM
I actually prefer female Tiandi to male. And while voice spam of any kind is annoying I prefer it in their native language compared to the english voices we will be getting. Shaolin will constantly be spamming "have faith or die!." I'm going to miss his current voice.

bannex19
10-27-2018, 08:38 PM
I enjoy the native language voice lines as well. The spam of a single noise or line gets annoying, they need to add more voice lines for each move because the audio cue is valuable.

Kryltic
10-27-2018, 08:51 PM
I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by the speech spam of this character.

DefiledDragon
10-27-2018, 11:15 PM
I can't believe they put Shaolin's voice lines together without

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Hekqc-WJL.jpg

UbiInsulin
10-27-2018, 11:29 PM
I've made sure to let the team know that some find Tiandi's voice off-putting. Thanks for the feedback!

TSCDescon
10-28-2018, 01:16 AM
Bias post it seems. Its not like the other faction does the same. C'mon.

Where's my Shugoki's "nani"???

SixAxe505
10-28-2018, 02:28 AM
Yom Ya Pwi Pwi Yem YEEAAH! There is no way that could get annoying. It actually makes me laugh.

SpaceJim12
10-29-2018, 09:14 AM
POI PO PO!

Yes, chinese language is not what you want to hear again and again....

ytrecvbnm
10-29-2018, 01:39 PM
I must have my sounds set wrong, I only hear the Tiandi when he uses he as a soccer ball.

Vakris_One
10-29-2018, 02:03 PM
I got no problem with it and it's certainly better than the English voice lines that we'll be getting. Once they start repeating "Madness is power!", "Have faith or die!" and of course "PrOtectAH DeH gaTEs" then it will be annoying to listen to. I hope they give us the option to choose between English voice lines and native language voice lines.

chukblok
10-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Yom Ya Pwi Pwi Yem YEEAAH! There is no way that could get annoying. It actually makes me laugh.

At first i was like “omg what is that awful yell...”...now i look forward to it. its so cheesy. Sadly its hard to take the faction seriously with all these yells. and the shaolins cartwheel execution...that silly chuckle after it. I just cannot take him seriously and i feel doesnt belong in the grim world (is it still grim?..or is it becoming anime??)

Hormly
10-29-2018, 05:08 PM
Mandarin is indeed an ugly guttural language and having it screamed in my face over and over is a bit much