PDA

View Full Version : WTF did you do to the aramusha?!?!?!

RexXZ347
10-27-2018, 12:51 PM
I thought his lights was reduced to 500ms? Why the **** are my lights are as slow as my heavies??? So easy to counter him now. You reduced his attack speed but your money making super faction that will attract chinese customers have everything in their kit??? Unblockables, openers, 100ms lights, dodge attacks... Name it they have it. And whatthe ****is this staff wielding monkey? I am literally 5 meters away from him and he does an unblockable teleportation attack at me? ****! The chinese super faction is built to counter literally every original hero and that is a pretty dumb move. If you want to release these types of strong heroes you should buff/reworked every original heroes first. Not what you did now. You just literally pissed the for honor community for what you did. Your delopers are brain dead walkers who doesn't know how to listen to the community. This game has good concepts but wrong developers.

Herbstlicht
10-27-2018, 01:05 PM
I try to be nice here because I really like Aramusha and wish for a buff as well. However: His light speed has been changed on top chain from 400-500 ms, but soft-feint into light is 400ms. Its not new, its not nice (because it was a nerf) and should have been done differently. I think all second lights in chain should be 400 ms, whereas feint lights should be 500 but deal more damage. Besides, giving him a dodge attack and an opener, and he'd be good to go into A or S-Tier.
Concernig the new faction, I will only say: they may be better then Aramusha, our now fat boy might even be the most important breach character, but we had it worse in other seasons.
Personally, I'd say Conquerer stays #1 in duels, Berserker stays worst spam hero on consoles (though Orochi might be disliked more due to the fact that more do play him), but Mr. Guan Dao is the Breach Champ.

Warlordguy
10-27-2018, 02:33 PM
You're mad that Aramusha got nerfed, but are mad that the new characters are so spam friendly? That makes sense. It's not okay for us to get spammed by the DLC characters but it was okay for Aramusha to spam us on top of having those strong heavies? I'm glad for the nerf. Hopefully Orochi gets hit up next. I'm tired of getting spammed while being told to "git gud" versus having more balanced characters. Aramusha doesn't need high speed on top of his already nasty damage. Samurai characters largely have it all as is with speed and damage, the Wu Lin take it to the next level.

Blitzwarrior771
10-27-2018, 02:35 PM
Nah it didnít get nerfed atleast on PS4 still strong and annoying as hell . His side attacks are as fast as top attacks **** that . If aramusha in my game I quit and find another one FU

EvoX.
10-27-2018, 03:31 PM
You reduced his attack speed but your money making super faction that will attract chinese customers have everything in their kit??? Unblockables, openers, 100ms lights, dodge attacks... Name it they have it.

I mean why would people pay 30$ when they can just grab a free hero and roll with them? They gotta deliver some nerfs to incentivize buying the expansion. That's the current gaming industry for ya.

TheUberDome
10-27-2018, 03:44 PM
Ubisoft are such hypocrites when it comes to this game. They removed his light speed because it was "too hard for new players to deal with" Then they ****ing give a 400 ms attack to one of the new heroes that you have to buy. They clearly aren't focusing on balance, they only care about what will make them the most money.

Blitzwarrior771
10-27-2018, 04:12 PM
Blocking is the problem some people blocks everything and they tuned up attacks but most of us are not good at blocking thatís why itís ridiculous . We just get spammed to death with this idiots . Is not good for a duel ? I wouldnít play duels with people who just turtle and punish . No hero is good in duels against these try hards .

UbiInsulin
10-28-2018, 12:28 AM
The new heroes are supposed to be cool and fun. There's not much more to it than that. Anyone can get these heroes for 15,000 Steel each on October 30th - only Arcade Mode will remain exclusive to Marching Fire. The changes that were made to these heroes based on Open Test feedback and the rationale for those changes are all listed here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-336363-16/patch-2010) under the "Changes From Open Test" heading.

Here is the team's comment on the Aramusha changes:

Developer comment: Aramusha has been in a difficult place in terms of player perception.
o Aramusha seems too strong for newer players to handle but at the same time, too weak for top players to use. This patch will not solve all the issues, but the intention is that we make small improvements for both types of players. The most important change is about clarity.
o The Timing Changes mean that the Side Heavy no longer guarantees a Top Light, which should help players understand when they can block, and when they were just too late to react. Furthermore, the nerfs to the Tempest Chain are meant to make it easier for entry level opponents to defend against, while the buffs to Deaf Feint are meant to help Aramusha players have an offensive option at higher level of play.

I know these changes have been controversial with Aramusha players, but they are not seen as the final piece of the puzzle.

RexXZ347
10-28-2018, 03:02 AM
I try to be nice here because I really like Aramusha and wish for a buff as well. However: His light speed has been changed on top chain from 400-500 ms, but soft-feint into light is 400ms. Its not new, its not nice (because it was a nerf) and should have been done differently. I think all second lights in chain should be 400 ms, whereas feint lights should be 500 but deal more damage. Besides, giving him a dodge attack and an opener, and he'd be good to go into A or S-Tier.
Concernig the new faction, I will only say: they may be better then Aramusha, our now fat boy might even be the most important breach character, but we had it worse in other seasons.
Personally, I'd say Conquerer stays #1 in duels, Berserker stays worst spam hero on consoles (though Orochi might be disliked more due to the fact that more do play him), but Mr. Guan Dao is the Breach Champ.

i think the 500ms is the one where it goes from side heavy to top light. But the chain of lights is now as slow as the my heavies. I tried the heavy chain and light chain in training. Same speed. I know because i use him as my main and i have my own strategies. Today i used him. He feels like a snail.

RexXZ347
10-28-2018, 03:08 AM
You're mad that Aramusha got nerfed, but are mad that the new characters are so spam friendly? That makes sense. It's not okay for us to get spammed by the DLC characters but it was okay for Aramusha to spam us on top of having those strong heavies? I'm glad for the nerf. Hopefully Orochi gets hit up next. I'm tired of getting spammed while being told to "git gud" versus having more balanced characters. Aramusha doesn't need high speed on top of his already nasty damage. Samurai characters largely have it all as is with speed and damage, the Wu Lin take it to the next level.

lol. Let me ask you. Does aramusha have an opener that can be initially executed? Does he have an unblockable initially executed? Dodge attack does he have that? His light chain already has a pattern. Easy to counter. He is the ONLY one who has a light chain with pattern. Orochi doesn't but is 400ms. Conqueror doesn't but has shield bash that is spammable. Berserker with hyper armor and dodge attack. See? Even if aramusha has chains infinite chain he is predictable.

RexXZ347
10-28-2018, 03:16 AM
The new heroes are supposed to be cool and fun. There's not much more to it than that. Anyone can get these heroes for 15,000 Steel each on October 30th - only Arcade Mode will remain exclusive to Marching Fire. The changes that were made to these heroes based on Open Test feedback and the rationale for those changes are all listed here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-336363-16/patch-2010) under the "Changes From Open Test" heading.

Here is the team's comment on the Aramusha changes:

I know these changes have been controversial with Aramusha players, but they are not seen as the final piece of the puzzle.

at pre-patch we are asking for a buff, what you gave us is a nerf. I mean do you guys have people who test the game? If so, you need to fire them. If not, hire ones, you need them.

SixAxe505
10-28-2018, 03:35 AM
The real problem is not the 100ms increase it's the 200ms window in which you can throw another attack. It used to be 100ms, so in actuality it takes 700ms to throw a light chain where previously it only took 500 for top and 600 for side. It is a gross amount of time for parried and was already easy to block. If they want to push a deadly feint mixup playstlye they need to reduce stamina cost or give him more while also giving him an easier way to start the combo without wiffing or risking a free heavy parry.

RexXZ347
10-28-2018, 05:59 AM
The real problem is not the 100ms increase it's the 200ms window in which you can throw another attack. It used to be 100ms, so in actuality it takes 700ms to throw a light chain where previously it only took 500 for top and 600 for side. It is a gross amount of time for parried and was already easy to block. If they want to push a deadly feint mixup playstlye they need to reduce stamina cost or give him more while also giving him an easier way to start the combo without wiffing or risking a free heavy parry.

Yeah, in training i do the light chain and heavy chain. The speed is the same. They need to compensate greatly for this mistake they did. Increase in damage is not enough since you are easily parried. Slower attacks = easy parry = easy damage to you = easy death = useless hero.