PDA

View Full Version : auto block hack

KullKnight
10-27-2018, 10:17 AM
its impossible for a player to block all strikes i saw in youtube that exist same kind of autoblock hack its simple devs should make same games and you will see a lot of them ban same and the ppl will be afraid to use them again dont let they blow a fantastic game...

KullKnight
10-27-2018, 10:21 AM
i report all but i believe dont make any diference:mad:

Blitzwarrior771
10-27-2018, 10:39 AM
Yeah I agree we need developers to investigate and publish the results . I want to know if auto block exist there is many videos that support this .

Blitzwarrior771
10-27-2018, 02:37 PM
Well possibly they all use auto block nobody is really complaining about it . This game will never be competitive .

MuscleTech12018
10-27-2018, 02:43 PM
Yeah .. unfortunately this cheat is undetected.

Halvtand
10-27-2018, 03:12 PM
Some cheats are known to the devs and have been known for quite some time. I will not describe their nature deeper than that as to not encourage people to find them or create their own program. There is a part of the For Honor game which makes it especially susceptible to certain types of cheats. The main reason why these programs still exist in the player base is because of a technical issue. There are limits to what anti-cheat programs can detect with accuracy, and we would not want to accidentally ban legit players that happen to use programs that shares some functionalities with these cheat programs such as providing an overlay or having macro-functions.

In the end cheats happen. This is a fact regardless of which game you play online. The best you can do is to report it when you see it. Record it happening if you can and send the whole thing to support and let them deal with it. They do deal with it. This has been proven many times by banned people coming to this forum, stirring up a storm about being unfairly banned for "not doing anything" only to be shut down by a forum rep saying "Yes you did, here's the list". If you get mad at these people you're only doing exactly what they want. Stay calm and report it.

UbiInsulin
10-28-2018, 02:35 AM
They do deal with it. This has been proven many times by banned people coming to this forum, stirring up a storm about being unfairly banned for "not doing anything" only to be shut down by a forum rep saying "Yes you did, here's the list". If you get mad at these people you're only doing exactly what they want. Stay calm and report it.

Yep, we definitely do act on user reports. I will say that if you have the source of a cheat, feel free to send a PM my way and I can report it. Obviously do not link or describe cheats in details in a public thread, but anything like that would be fine via PM.

KullKnight
10-28-2018, 08:58 PM
its very simple to see them in game you can hit them only when they strike and you dodge and strike too all the 30m of game...

Jacques-Le-Coq
10-29-2018, 06:50 AM
Any hints as to how to identify people using these hacks? I hardly report anyone because I think it does nothing, if I can be of some help reporting hackers, what are some key things to look out for?