PDA

View Full Version : Update on Next TU (Title Update)

Nostradamuz777
10-26-2018, 07:21 PM
So I have posted several times on how you guys need to fix the mercenary bug but it's still not working as intended. And now that we have proper acknowledgement of you guys being aware (i mean it only took 3 weeks).

How much longer until you guys update the game ????

Can we get an idea or estimate ?

I know this thread will go unanswered but it is still extremely frustrating not knowing when this will be updated.

Nozgame
10-26-2018, 07:50 PM
You should expect it next month, most likely when they add the first free DLC.

leroy198532
10-27-2018, 04:33 AM
The battle of 100 hands is glitched too, can't talk to raxana, what's the Merc bug ?

UnhappyLawbro
10-29-2018, 05:21 AM
Can we expect an update this upcoming Tuesday?

Ubi-Redbeard
10-29-2018, 10:26 AM
We have no information on a date for upcoming patches at the moment.

Any information will be officially communicated.

Dubya75
10-29-2018, 01:36 PM
Ubisoft looked at RDR2 and decided their efforts are wasted.

IRCRomeo
10-29-2018, 06:49 PM
Ubisoft looked at RDR2 and decided their efforts are wasted.

Unfortunaely my standard for open world games was set by Ubisoft. Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry. Why I say unfortunately is because 100% of the time the games are a buggy mess for months after launch until updates fix the games. Ubisoft taught me never to buy games at launch anymore. Which is why I’m avoiding RDR2 for a while as well. I avoid any game at launch, especially open world games, because of Ubisoft.

UnhappyLawbro
10-30-2018, 04:59 AM
Unfortunaely my standard for open world games was set by Ubisoft. Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry. Why I say unfortunately is because 100% of the time the games are a buggy mess for months after launch until updates fix the games. Ubisoft taught me never to buy games at launch anymore. Which is why I’m avoiding RDR2 for a while as well. I avoid any game at launch, especially open world games, because of Ubisoft.

Odyssey, despite being so good, is one of the buggiest games I've ever played, right after Bethesda games. The amount of game-breaking bugs are just incredible and makes you wonder what the hell happened during the testing phase, or if it occurred at all.

I've only played 4-5 hours of RDR2 so far but I haven't ran into any bug at all (not including the gold bar duplication bug :p ). I'm sure it carries its fair share too as a massive open world game, but chances are there aren't anything as major or gamebreaking, and a bunch probably already got solved by the day-one patch. So I would say go ahead and play this game if you really want to.

Odyssey will also be the last ubisoft game I buy on launch.