PDA

View Full Version : Done defending this

bannex19
10-25-2018, 08:33 PM
While the new content is welcome I must say I'm relatively unimpressed with the dlc.

I've defended ubi and for honor pretty consistently since launch and I must say the current state of the game is really hard to stomach.

Watch a warriors den, they can't even get a power point to work and here I am holding my breath for a complete roster...

Why does the samurai commander in breach wield a warden long sword? Why is AI still amazingly broken? Why would you guys launch new heroes when some old heroes still suck? JJ isn't a heavy, he's vanilla cent 2.0.

Sorry ubi you really needed to fix some glaring core issues with this expansion not pee on a turd.

bannex19
10-25-2018, 08:39 PM
They can't even keep neymar off its forums.

Want to judge a restaurant, look at how clean the bathroom is.

Kargish1
10-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Want to judge a restaurant, look at how clean the bathroom is.

I'll judge it based on how the food taste

Fairemont
10-25-2018, 09:31 PM

Your food comes with a side of Neymar and a fine glass of poorly curated soccer news.

bannex19
10-25-2018, 10:41 PM

Great tasting food can still make you sick

Knight_Raime
10-26-2018, 07:14 PM
Both Jiang Jun and Nuxia will be pretty awful once people get used to them and their animations. Jiang jun's 400ms feint from the side is reactable due to it being forced to be on a single side and being extremely telegraphed with his long dodge. And even if you can't react to it you can just late dodge/stuff his heavy with a sweeping attack. His forward soft feint kick can be avoided by a late dodge as well. Which avoids all things JJ could attempt to do on reaction to your late dodge. In short he has no offense in 1v1.
And he's questionable in 4's unless he's in the open. Because his sweeping attacks will both smack any surface near him causing him to get punished. Or whiff because there isn't enough AoE to catch some people. Has less range than both nobushi's and kensei's zone. Really the only thing good about him is his feats and I suppose damage when in breach.

Nuxia on the other hand can't really attempt her traps without probably eating damage. Shaolin and Tiandi really seem like solid concepts that mostly worked it. Where as Nuxia was them attempting a gimmick again (like aramusha) and failing on it's execution. And JJ was specifically designed for 4's. But they messed up everything about that sans his OP feats.