PDA

View Full Version : Why is ubisoft not talking about the old heroes and their reworks.

TheUberDome
10-25-2018, 07:26 PM
We always read the comm devs saying "thank you for your feedback" and other generic messages, but we never hear any updates on the reworks. It feels like ubi are burying their heads in the sand and hoping that people stop talking about it so they dont have to make changes. It really sucks having to wait 3 months each time we want an update on whether they can be bothered to rework the hero or not. I think this lack of communication is what is really frustrating the community.

Devils-_-legacy
10-25-2018, 07:35 PM
This fourm? If so it's mods there job is to gather feed back through these fourms the devs are on reddit and actively give an eta on important fixes or acknowledge them

TSCDescon
10-25-2018, 10:40 PM
You can't expect too much from these devs. The update pace for balances? Its slower than a Indonesian game, which is very sad for a AAA company.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-25-2018, 11:12 PM
What I don't understand is why make a forum outlet specifically for your game then use reddit? Seem counter intuitive.

Devils-_-legacy
10-26-2018, 02:51 AM
What I don't understand is why make a forum outlet specifically for your game then use reddit? Seem counter intuitive.

I agree not exactly efficient

Helnekromancer
10-26-2018, 03:22 AM

I ask myself that question everyday.

bannex19
10-26-2018, 03:29 AM
They couldn't even get a power point to work on warriors den. Seriously. You guys can't dev a freaking power point!?!

Tyrjo
10-26-2018, 07:08 AM
I can't describe in words how unproffessional it looks for a AAA game company to use reddit as its main means of communication over their own official board. Who even green lit that idea? Does the upper management know about this?

Temdee.
10-26-2018, 09:14 AM
We always read the comm devs saying "thank you for your feedback" and other generic messages, but we never hear any updates on the reworks. It feels like ubi are burying their heads in the sand and hoping that people stop talking about it so they dont have to make changes. It really sucks having to wait 3 months each time we want an update on whether they can be bothered to rework the hero or not. I think this lack of communication is what is really frustrating the community.

Realistically because it's probably a time intensive process with little financial gain, since it's more profitable to release new characters than it is to rework previous ones.

Oddyseus-
10-29-2018, 12:10 PM
Realistically because it's probably a time intensive process with little financial gain, since it's more profitable to release new characters than it is to rework previous ones.

Yet everyone wants them to rework the old heroes... don't you think if they did that they'd have a much easier time getting the older players back and the newer ones with more options than just the new heroes. A lot of people love the look of LB and find Shugoki hilariously fun to play as, but those heroes have been here since the start and haven't been touched. Also, more profitable? I bet it costs more to develop entirely new heroes than it is to change the move-set of ones already in the game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-29-2018, 12:40 PM
Shugoki better get a teleport like the monk for a feat. Why give a spam assassin the ability to teleport and do a free heavy? Shouldn't that be saved for a heavy demon halfbrid? This game is all types of messed-up. I'm so tired of spam now. You can't even wall splat demon's embrace on breach because the walls are messed up and they slide. And I've seen multiple opponents recoup way to fast from it as well on other people's kill cams. Spam spam unblockable spam spam.

RexXZ347
10-29-2018, 01:09 PM
Lol. The devs are literally burying themselves in the sand hoping one day we shut up. Lol. Amazing strategy.