PDA

View Full Version : I would Definitely by Online directly from Russia

JG51Beolke
12-21-2004, 06:28 AM
If Oleg can sell his Games and Add-ons over the Internet from Russia, I would definitely buy them. I've done it with Matrix Games already. I say, cut out UBI and bybass Grumann if selling from the Russian Market is possible!

Best of Luck Oleg !!!!!!

Warm Regards

JG51Beolke
12-21-2004, 06:28 AM
If Oleg can sell his Games and Add-ons over the Internet from Russia, I would definitely buy them. I've done it with Matrix Games already. I say, cut out UBI and bybass Grumann if selling from the Russian Market is possible!

Best of Luck Oleg !!!!!!

Warm Regards

malkuth
12-21-2004, 06:46 AM
CopyRights are not just A US thing.

Anyway if all this is true. Gruman can go to hell. Think its pretty pathetic they have to pic on the little guy to make more freaking money. Think making 40 million per plane would be enough for these batids.

Fritzofn
12-21-2004, 06:56 AM
mm, if this is true, i like to talk to my local politician, and beg them to reconsidder the new fighters Norway is to buy, we are on the verge to trade out the aging F16 Block 50 fleet with brand new fighters, and up to now it's supposed to be US fighters.

i'm seriously thinking of begging my local politician/goverment to scratch all plans of a purchuse from the US, and rather go for a russian plane like the Sukhoi, and addapt it to take NATO arms.

lbhskier37
12-21-2004, 08:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fritzofn:
mm, if this is true, i like to talk to my local politician, and beg them to reconsidder the new fighters Norway is to buy, we are on the verge to trade out the aging F16 Block 50 fleet with brand new fighters, and up to now it's supposed to be US fighters.

i'm seriously thinking of begging my local politician/goverment to scratch all plans of a purchuse from the US, and rather go for a russian plane like the Sukhoi, and addapt it to take NATO arms. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL I'm sure they will drop plans to buy US fighters because a company is enforcing its TM on a game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

JG51Beolke
12-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Bump, for Oleg to See.............