PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking bug during "The Doctor Will See You Now" mission

Geckox55
10-25-2018, 08:16 AM
During the Odyssey mission "The Doctor Will See You Now", first of all Ikaros doesn't detect any target in Fort Tiryns, one i infiltrate the fort no matter what i do the physician never leaves the fort, I've tried to kidnap him, bribe him and get him the forceps, and nothing seems to work. I can see the cinematic of him receiving the forceps, and him talking to Alexios telling him his going to Hippokrates camp, but of course he never leaves and the mission objectives don't get updated and I'm stuck here. Whenever i go back to the physician's room I can interact with the door and Alexios reply's "The doctor sent me to get his bone forceps, but I don't have them yet", every time, no matter if i bribed him, kidnapped him or got him the forceps. Please i need help, don't want to loose all my progression I'm already level 50 and have killed most of the cultists. :(

Kmag301
10-25-2018, 08:47 PM
I made a post last night similarly like yours, about this game breaking bug. Now I can't seem to find it . Hmmm

Ubi-Zubi
10-25-2018, 09:55 PM
Hey Geckox55!

Moving this thread over to community support to get you some feedback. Have you created a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) regarding you issue?

Nems-n
11-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Hello

i have exactly the same issue can't progress the main story because of this and my last hard save where i can complete the quest normally is over 20 hours ago.