PDA

View Full Version : How do I get started OSX version of AC II Deluxe

Windwagon
02-25-2011, 09:19 PM
I just bought this on steam so I have no documentation and finding control of what is going on hard to pick up no back story so I do not know what is going on. Playing on a MacBookPro so it all looks pretty at 1440x900 but the game seems to have been designed for play with some kind of controller with pictures on the buttons it wont let me take a screen shot of the options setup page (cmd shift 4 on a mac) so set up is becoming a pain got through the gang fight in old italy by playing monkey hitting keys but I have no idea how my Microsoft mouse (explorer 4) has 5 buttons and wheel but only 2 buttons seem to work so I can not use the 5 button mouse setup provided the 2 button set does seem to work I think tried to use the multi gesture touch pad of the mac but that was impossible
is there a pdf I can download somewhere that will tell me what is going on? a pdf that lays out the keyboard assignments?
and some text that lays out what happened in AC I that I need to know to Play AC II?

Windwagon
02-25-2011, 09:19 PM
I just bought this on steam so I have no documentation and finding control of what is going on hard to pick up no back story so I do not know what is going on. Playing on a MacBookPro so it all looks pretty at 1440x900 but the game seems to have been designed for play with some kind of controller with pictures on the buttons it wont let me take a screen shot of the options setup page (cmd shift 4 on a mac) so set up is becoming a pain got through the gang fight in old italy by playing monkey hitting keys but I have no idea how my Microsoft mouse (explorer 4) has 5 buttons and wheel but only 2 buttons seem to work so I can not use the 5 button mouse setup provided the 2 button set does seem to work I think tried to use the multi gesture touch pad of the mac but that was impossible
is there a pdf I can download somewhere that will tell me what is going on? a pdf that lays out the keyboard assignments?
and some text that lays out what happened in AC I that I need to know to Play AC II?

ace3001
02-25-2011, 10:33 PM
If it's anything like the PC version,
the symbols would represent these keys:
Head (top symbol) : E
Armed hand (left symbol) : Left mouse button
Empty hand (right symbol) : Left shift
Legs (bottom symbol) : Space
Also, high profile : Right mouse button, Lock on : F, and Weapon wheel : Q.