PDA

View Full Version : You know what this game Deserves the most right now ?

Nextonepls
10-25-2018, 01:16 AM
Name: Nextonepls (Pc)
Rep: 85
RankPvp: Top 3%
Main: 60 Orochi / 20 Kensei / 5 Warden
Playtime:1,2k h (Member since the realease)
Spent: over 270$
My Last Words: Balance is a Big Issue. Marketing Tactics are not Trustworthy. but Thank you for the Great Time :)

https://image.ibb.co/d3YrmV/Never-Ever.png

Blitzwarrior771
10-25-2018, 01:27 AM
Nope , thank you one orochi down now we need rest to follow . 😂

HerrNein
10-25-2018, 01:30 AM
Aw heck yeah. The game is down yet another light spammer. Victory for Centurions everywhere!

Nextonepls
10-25-2018, 01:32 AM
Wow, after all the Unbalance. you Newbies concern is a 400ms light followup ? which is Punishable for 3,5x (in some cases 4x) Damage Trade ?
You dont do lightspamms in my Lvl .
My Advice, Learn to Block i am pretty sure, soon or later you will get the feeling for Parry.
To be Honest, I was totally ok with Orochi befor the Rework.
We Orochi mains requested only Faster Side Lights and a decent Riptidestrike.
and MY rep Was Around 45 Befor the Rework. I think i dont have to explain how bad Orochi was. ( actually still is)

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-25-2018, 01:54 AM
Talks about quitting due to unbalances
....mains only reworked characters 😂

Nextonepls
10-25-2018, 02:22 AM
What did you Expect ? Play shukogi ? Among meta Abusers ? Orochi is pretty Decent. I really dont know, where this butthurt comes from.. :/
Warden is op now. My reps were befor the rework. I barely Touched Warden.
And Kensei is just Fun and a Must in 4v4.

MarshalMoriarty
10-25-2018, 03:21 AM
For Honor is a stylish game that feels genuinely unique. It deserves to be supported in spite of the anarchic state it seems to be trapped in due to the dev team's questionable decisions. Don't let their actions put you off. The game needs everyone pulling together to support it and try to help the devs to understand where their 'genius' wisdom so often falls short.

It was the same when I used to be a wargamer. Games Workshop are some of the most dastardly corporate villains ever but the games were great and worth putting up with GW's greedy incompetance. Ubi's decision to hit reset and screw us out of any even remotely adequate compensation means I will never give them another penny of my money for any reason. But I will continue to play FH, because despite everything its still a game like no other.

And these days, that's more precious than anything.

TSCDescon
10-25-2018, 03:41 AM
For Honor is a stylish game that feels genuinely unique. It deserves to be supported in spite of the anarchic state it seems to be trapped in due to the dev team's questionable decisions. Don't let their actions put you off. The game needs everyone pulling together to support it and try to help the devs to understand where their 'genius' wisdom so often falls short.

It was the same when I used to be a wargamer. Games Workshop are some of the most dastardly corporate villains ever but the games were great and worth putting up with GW's greedy incompetance. Ubi's decision to hit reset and screw us out of any even remotely adequate compensation means I will never give them another penny of my money for any reason. But I will continue to play FH, because despite everything its still a game like no other.

And these days, that's more precious than anything.

Glad you stay true, but there are more people who rather move on to another game, than spending the rest of their time on a game with the same issues since launch. I can name a few streamers who did, Truetalent, Praise, and Sypher. They all left because one issue, balancing.

DefiledDragon
10-25-2018, 03:44 AM
I dislike the direction they are taking the games mechanics, but there's no denying that it's a fun game to play. Even when you're being hopelessly ganked, there's just something about the utter mayhem of the situation that I find appealing and at times, hilarious. If you're not somebody who concerns themselves with maintaining a K/D ratio and those days are long gone for me, it can be a lot of fun. Vodka helps tbh.

KSI_TheMadKing
10-25-2018, 03:56 AM
Man if you dont want to play the game then leave or at the very least (and I still think its stupid) make a post about why your done. This **** isnt constructive or helpful to the devs and no one cares. The only people who commented on this are trolls and people having a compleatly different conversation. Your the guy who gets thrown out of the bar and yells "it's my choice to leave" so you get that last minute of being relevant. No ones going to remember you or your post.

And I guess me saying anything means you win because it's still going to be up on the top of the forms longer.

vsOroParryOnly
10-25-2018, 05:38 AM
PERFECT!

He meant this thread to be sarcastic about him leaving,
but it's actually what the community needs,

Bye dude, we wont miss you.

The world dont need people ****ing crybabies demanding perfect balance from god.

Making a game (or any working system, family, life, working space, a house) and balancing is not easy, short term fixes creates long term problems, study some management geez, these trashes,

play or leave, you paid money for the duration you enjoyed the game, period.

Nextonepls
10-25-2018, 08:28 PM
I am aware that nobody will miss me.I am not looking for attention. If you have noticed, the only Message here is To raise an Awareness.
Arent all the constructive messages being ignored by the Devs ? So whats left for me to do ? Fight the Firewith Fire of course and make them taste their own medicine. Pls dont talk about „Community“ community is unity.
This game is no longer a community but a Centralist mentality. Go look at suggestion section.
ideas worth Diamonds, regarding balance issues of thisgame. And you my friend if you are ok with being Robbed For frustration instead of having Fun. Go for it. Typical Slave mentality if you ask me.

My action is a reflection of how i feel about Devs .
This isthe way, they will learn how to Listen.

To make a difference , you have to sacrifise things. This time it will definatlynot be my patience money Timeand Effortt. But the whole game.

Cya.

bannex19
10-25-2018, 08:53 PM
This guy doesn't matter to ubi because he's not on the top 2.5% ;)

Ubiflowessence
10-25-2018, 11:29 PM
I am closing this thread due to the inappropriate comments made towards other users and the discussion going off topic. In the future, please be respectful of each other and their opinions when commenting in the forums.