PDA

View Full Version : Marching broken garbage

PureFyre7
10-25-2018, 12:58 AM
Thanks for degrading the game again. the Chinese faction are of course to op. they all have assassin speed lights that are unreactable and kits that make at least half of the other heros look stupitdly simple. Stop speeding up the game with every rework.
Do you not understand that light spammers are THE dominate classes b/c of connectivity lag. Free damage anyone? play a light spam class. They require no skill to win with.
Such a good game ruined obvious game issues/mechanics. I

HerrNein
10-25-2018, 01:28 AM
Ok I am finding this quite laughable.

Is the Wu Lin faction actually broken? Or are you being one of those people who whine because suddenly you have to figure out how to fight against new fighters because, like all of history, the foe rarely remains the same and only those who adapt survive?

Personally, I love fighting the Wu Lin heroes. They are strong in the right hands, yes, but that are not OP. The only one I really have trouble with his JJ, and that is only in Breach. I usually come out on top in 1v1 scenarios there, and in 1v1 scenarios there the Wu Lin hero I have the most issue with is Tiandi, but I can still beat them so long as I play to the level of my competition.

Seriously, people need to man up and quit whining about the Wu Lin. They aren't OP. -You- aren't adapting. Recognize the difference.

DefiledDragon
10-25-2018, 02:10 AM
Having fought a few of the Wu Lin (on PC) so far I can say this. Their lights (Shaolin, Tiandi and Nuxia) are lightning fast. I can't imagine what they must be like on console. Not so much an "issue" on PC, but given that there are only about 10 of us (I get matchmade with the same few names on a regular basis in 4 v 4's) it must be hellish for the majority of the playerbase and I fully sympathise. They need to resolve the disconnect between the design of the characters and the implementation of the online multiplayer.

Having said all that, I have seen comments from the designers where they have stated that attack X is not supposed to be reactable, so it could be intentional.

Erhanninja
10-25-2018, 02:58 AM
Itís nightmare on the console. And we thought Orochi was bad. Imagine having Orochi like speed with UB on top.

They say Nuxia is worst among them. Within literally less than 2 seconds half of my health is gone and I have no idea where. Most of the stuff they do is unreactable on the console. I still couldnít figure it how to avoid JJís kick. Literally itís instant. Then Shaolinís kick also same. People think oh itís this ms attack that ms attack. There is massive difference playing on PC and console. I can block light spam on my 10 year old PC but not on the console.

NEVERagain4ever
10-25-2018, 10:05 AM
i just posted my own thread on how pissed i am about this latest udate and my indepth review on how its gone from garbage to dumpster fire in one single expansion, game is over, ive deleted it already good riddance to bad trash.

Fairemont
10-25-2018, 05:58 PM
They aren't that bad. Just practice and they will be as easy to beat as anyone else.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-25-2018, 06:07 PM
Really not that bad, except that Spartan kick.

Archaelion
10-25-2018, 06:27 PM
It's not that wu lin is op, it's the fact that the other members of the original heroes are UP! #buffshugoki #makeshugokifatagain

VolatileKnight
10-25-2018, 06:46 PM
Yeah they completely ignored everything in the Warrior's Den to instead hype up this steaming pile of poo. Figures, Ubi got their money when they took our builds away, they could care less now. And I want to make it known, I'm talking about Perks. Perks are genuinely garbage. I tried to be nice, but after they ignored us AGAIN, I'm through with them and their behaviour.

Fairemont
10-25-2018, 07:18 PM
Perks are better than gear stats. Gear stats were never a good idea.

Helnekromancer
10-25-2018, 07:56 PM
Perks are better than gear stats. Gear stats were never a good idea.

Yea having stamina regen, stamina cost reduction, and exhaustion recovery, to counter the massive amount of stamina draining feats and moves and to fix a hero the Devs REFUSE to buff was such a problem.

If revenge was such a problem they could have easily removed, the Revenge stats just like they removed running speed, throw distance, and feat cooldown reduction and with the cherry on top remove that stupid Revenge Attack Feat. But hey lets scrap all that for this new system that makes everyone gear crap, the perks are the equivalent of lvl 1 feats, and is even more RNG than gear stats with the insane amount of dumb values you have to mix and match. They constantly talked about how how diverse the builds would be but they just threw 7 perks out of 21 at the players without even letting us choose what we wanted. So now you have 7 perks and half of them are garbage, ultimately giving you 1 build per hero. Some got perks from two trees but Heroes like Valkyrie and Nobushi were forced into the Support role with assist perks that are mostly Revive and Movement Speed... yay I'm a Cleric. And Don't get me started on how they turned all the slow heroes into paper bags.

The only thing this perk system did, was make the Wu Lin look like gods, if your main OG hero was complete garbage from this new system simply switch to the Wu Lin since none of them are phased by the new changes, from the Tiandi's Tireless feat making him spam all day, to Jiang Jun dumping his entire bar and getting two seconds back with Sifu Stance, and then there's the teleporting monkey that gets free damage and the Chinese Orochi.

Perks made this game very boring, no longer is it grinding to make youself stronger, now it's grinding to look pretty. New players and old are going to get bored with this game when it have close to zero progression. There's no reason to put in hours into this game when there is zerp payout.

Like I said if they simply removed the Revenge stats we wouldn't have this problem but they were too lazy to do that so now we have this. Low tier heroes became worse, assassins got stronger, and every Wu Lin have lightning fast attacks, that makes playing on console a headache.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-25-2018, 08:53 PM
People on both PC and console post their options here that are bias to their experience so it's hard to decifer judgement or notation toward the inclination of actual truth.

I play on Xbox. I play as a shugoki. I feel the dodge to then block has been debuffed since matching fire because it feels funny and I get hit more often after I dodge and try to block and easy attack...but it goes threw anyways.

Perk/gear stats... IDK. I can say that I am holding on to useless refined gear just in case they ever switch it back. I would guess most people who like the perk system are doing the same... just in case. I can see why the new perk system had to be done so I approve but it does make the game less fun for using a shugoki. I have been playing since the beta. So I'd say I'm up in the air about it all. Sort of like voting for a needed tax increase.

If rating the "fun" Factor of the game id rate it lower with marching Fire because of no gear revenge build (not that I care that we have perks now but obviously a shugoki dies quicker without a revenge build in gank situations: up), unreactables, free second light, bashfreelight, fast unblockables, drained stamina, minion duty, increased light spam, trap mechanic in ganks, parry bug free gank hit, and whatever the new dodgeblock issue is that I keep having.

The game has nearly made passive HA obsolete because it's too easy to bypass, the gb after parry was taken, light spam prevelancy prevents timed GBs, the above list and shugoki has 0 oos punish ability when going against semi experienced players.

I still play but much less. I'm waiting, I guess, for the shugoki rework and hope it will be good. I don't want to play a spam character and get hate male like I did when I had Pk as my main.

VolatileKnight
10-25-2018, 08:54 PM
I find it funny that the only people defending perks are people who joined For Honor well after it became free. We're talking these people have only played a couple month. But that's who Ubi is gonna listen to. Not players like me, who have been active up until now.

I've played this game constantly until they destroyed all my work. Game and Ubi are dead to me now.

Saratoya29
10-25-2018, 09:13 PM
I find it funny that the only people defending perks are people who joined For Honor well after it became free. We're talking these people have only played a couple month. But that's who Ubi is gonna listen to. Not players like me, who have been active up until now.

I've played this game constantly until they destroyed all my work. Game and Ubi are dead to me now.

I am rep 86, I bought the game at the release and I have been for the removal of gear stats since then.!

Fairemont
10-25-2018, 09:18 PM
I've also been here since the beginning and have always considered gear stats unnecessary.

guest-PeikhLeE
11-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Are you insane. There lights are way to fast to react to. Light spammers take control of this try fighting then in bank situations they strip your life away only person that is easy is jian jun. he is predicatable everyone else no. Donít try and take high road and think your that good. Try parry them is impossible blocking them isnít tough. So before you laugh people off and honk your big and bad think about how each one takes something from other heroís, how they beat the heroís,and how they compare to other heroís. In a sense the vanguard,hybrid and assassin make orochi look slow