PDA

View Full Version : Special Weapons

smitty415
10-24-2018, 09:24 PM
In Origins you guys did an event for items pertaining to Final Fantasy. I would like to suggest two specific weapons/armor from the same franchise. Sephiroth sword and armor and Cloud's sword and armor. Obviously I mean the originals for both. I would also like to suggest since you have the Atlantis missions, to include a King Arthur set, Obviously armor, but if you do the Excalibur sword, please do it justice and make it the most powerful. It would also be cool if you incorporated pulling it out of a stone.

UbiSc0ttie
10-25-2018, 12:10 AM
In Origins you guys did an event for items pertaining to Final Fantasy. I would like to suggest two specific weapons/armor from the same franchise. Sephiroth sword and armor and Cloud's sword and armor. Obviously I mean the originals for both. I would also like to suggest since you have the Atlantis missions, to include a King Arthur set, Obviously armor, but if you do the Excalibur sword, please do it justice and make it the most powerful. It would also be cool if you incorporated pulling it out of a stone.

Welcome to the Forums @smitty415 !

I moved your thread for better visibility.

- Scottie

UbiSnout
10-25-2018, 01:15 AM

Hello and welcome smitty415,

We are all big fans of Final Fantasy 7. :) I will pass your idea along to the dev's team.

https://ubi.li/wysh2