PDA

View Full Version : How long does support take?

ThroneOvSeth
10-24-2018, 08:01 PM
Made a ticket roughly two weeks ago, about the missing preorder content. Haven't heard from you guys since then, just asking how long does support take in the moment? Or you already drowned under the incoming tickets? :D

ubi--unicorn
10-24-2018, 08:03 PM
Hey ThroneOvSeth! Sorry to hear that you are waiting two weeks for a response. I'll pass this along to your regional shop team. Thank you!

Deus.X.machina
10-25-2018, 05:34 AM
Made a ticket roughly two weeks ago, about the missing preorder content. Haven't heard from you guys since then, just asking how long does support take in the moment? Or you already drowned under the incoming tickets? :D

thats why you must go always live chat when making a ticket and even then you will have to wait from minutes to maybe hours with 3digit queue numbers .. so yes they are drowning under the incoming tickets not that there are no reason for them there are also many many of those tickets useless whining so its only human a ticket or two getting missed so juts go to your ticket and ask for its progress in order for it to re pop up or go live chat

ThroneOvSeth
11-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Hey ThroneOvSeth! Sorry to hear that you are waiting two weeks for a response. I'll pass this along to your regional shop team. Thank you!

Hello there. One week later, still nothing. Blind King was never given to me although I preordered Gold Edition in the official store.

Your support is seriously, seriously bad. I'm moving on to Red Dead Redemption 2 now, AC Odyssey was a great game ultimately destroyed by laziness and incapability.