PDA

View Full Version : Remove the vocal chat on Breach

Red_R0nin
10-24-2018, 06:26 PM
Hi, is there a way to put off the vocal chat during the game? is something started with Breach mode and despite there is an option in the Audio menu i'm still forced to listen other player's chat.
Yesterday was just really boring, today i been insulted. I don't want to hear this s**** anymore, please.

DefiledDragon
10-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Set your chat privacy to group. Easy peasy.

Herbstlicht
10-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Thing is you might not want to hear your group if it's randoms. I definitely don't. However, the way it is now, I needa go to the scoreboard, options and mute everyone individually. Even if it takes time, the second I hear anyone in voice, I mute everyone. Of course, playing with a team mate, we use PS4 chat. Way better quality as well. So I would love the Option to opt out of voice chat completely.

DefiledDragon
10-24-2018, 11:35 PM
Thing is you might not want to hear your group if it's randoms. I definitely don't. However, the way it is now, I needa go to the scoreboard, options and mute everyone individually. Even if it takes time, the second I hear anyone in voice, I mute everyone. Of course, playing with a team mate, we use PS4 chat. Way better quality as well. So I would love the Option to opt out of voice chat completely.

Your group isn't your team. Theres group, which is people you have formed a group with, team which is people on your team and all.