PDA

View Full Version : An issue I've noticed.....

Daubenyfanclub
10-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Ganking is nothing special in 4v4s. I've done it, you've done it, it's been done to you. What IS special is the rise of a certain kind of gank I've been noticing happening a lot.

I've noticed a popular gank tactic (one that is very hard to counter what with the unlocked guard being a little wonky at times) is to run a character and pair it with an assassin like Shaman. It's a very tough situation for people on the mid and lower end of the skill levels considering how badly they can punish you for missing ONE parry. An example I have is a raider paired with a shaman. Both have unblockables and both have cheap attacks that can very easily wear you down without any sort of way to fight back. If you focus on the raider, you're liable to get bled and fed on by the shaman. If you focus the shaman, you get carried and OOS'd (considering the gear stat changes, this is a given if you get carried at this point, especially on characters with poor stamina conservation.)

Tactics will be meta, but as with conq bash into light, or warden's SB, this one is pretty awful. Most assassins have tools that are fairly useful in ganks (with, oddly enough, orochi. Half the time the lights and heavies are just blocked and feed revenge.) with either bleed, unblockables, stuns, etc.
4v4 balancing is fairly hard to do, but I'd at the very least like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter. Either I'm very bad at ganks or this is something that needs to be looked into.

Blitzwarrior771
10-24-2018, 04:06 PM
Yes add to these orochi and aramusha I like wulin 100% kick their *** 👍👍👍no nerf to wulin 😡fk orochi

PepsiBeastin
10-24-2018, 04:11 PM
Yes add to these orochi and aramusha I like wulin 100% kick their *** ������no nerf to wulin ��fk orochi

https://media1.tenor.com/images/dae65b3d0631d4f128b5723127e65b47/tenor.gif