PDA

View Full Version : Do not pass away! Read this! It is important! New perk system robbery!

ILLMVTIC
10-24-2018, 01:43 AM
Alright so here it is.

Many of us had different builds 180++ levels on many characters, and what have become of them? Useless trashes with 1800 points out of 600 necessary? AND THEY ARE ALL GIVEN SAME STATS? Really ubi?
Are you that greed for money?
First of all ten thousands of steel had been wasted to the ground, not only because now all the builds are useless - even your outlook is useless due to you will just have to destroy your current equipment.
And what compensation you've got? 4 pittyful chests of euip? Exuse me ubi, I had to open 16 chests and spend over 10k steel for only 1 build for now, do you think you are alright with it?
STOP JUSTIFYING YOURSELF LIKE COMMUNITY ASKED FOR THIS, PERSONALLY I HAVE ONLY NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
Ok the new perk system is cool only if you look this way - new players won't be raped by +22% attack damage +22% defence BUT old players get nothing they have to waste their time or (real money ofc you greedy ubi) to get steel for new upgrades.

What is wrong is that now you have to upgrade 2 positions for same price so you have to spend x2 Steel for maximum up. Just a minute ago it took me 2500 steel to upgrade 1 helmet from 26 to 30.

And you say community asked for this... DON'T YOU DARE LIE

It's not like new perk system is bad, but most perks are pure useless like heal 5 hp when kill an enemy. Really? Realization of new perk system could be MUCH better is what I tell you.

Is what I say guys
PAY ATTENTION
Support and bump this thread, just come here every day you have time and write bump because unless the community will have voice - ubisoft gonna rob us and make us pay for everything.
Vote in the poll if you are ok with current perks rework or not!

Grinzzer27
10-24-2018, 03:37 AM
It would be nice if they released all 21 combinations to all characters and allowed you to forge the ones you would like to combine instead of limiting to only certain viable ones

vsOroParryOnly
10-24-2018, 05:18 AM
It would be nice if they released all 21 combinations to all characters and allowed you to forge the ones you would like to combine instead of limiting to only certain viable ones

I believe this would create unbalance because some heroes would potentially be significantly stronger than other heroes with the perfect perks if all available to all

and for OP, no, what idiot upgrades their auto dropped 168 level armor into 180++ with steel to get 2% damage increase, you burned your own steel.

Baturai
10-24-2018, 10:17 AM
What a waste

Blitzwarrior771
10-24-2018, 12:02 PM
you will be ok ☺️

Ubi-Jimothy
10-24-2018, 01:20 PM
Hey there,

You're entitled to your opinion but please don't tell people to spam our Support Team, they're busy as it is and it just increases the queue times for players experiencing issues.

Right now we have no plans to change the system, and although yes I understand the frustration of taking time to curate your gear set, we believe Perks are a much better system in the long run. You didn't lose any gear, it's just been shifted to the new system. Regardless of when we did it, you were going to lose the gear stats attached. The system has also been announced for a long period of time now, and the implications were mentioned in the Warrior's Den and in the Patch Notes.

RexXZ347
10-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Hey there,

You're entitled to your opinion but please don't tell people to spam our Support Team, they're busy as it is and it just increases the queue times for players experiencing issues.

Right now we have no plans to change the system, and although yes I understand the frustration of taking time to curate your gear set, we believe Perks are a much better system in the long run. You didn't lose any gear, it's just been shifted to the new system. Regardless of when we did it, you were going to lose the gear stats attached. The system has also been announced for a long period of time now, and the implications were mentioned in the Warrior's Den and in the Patch Notes.

just bring back the old gear stats system. The perk system is a frustrating mechanic. All my stats are useless now. I built and spent alot of steel to get the specific gear stats i want and when marching fire came out. I see useless perks. If you want bring back the gear stats system and add the perk system.

wolfman25br
10-24-2018, 01:30 PM
Dont Listen to them UBI.
The changes were great (I have 5 chars on 180) .

RexXZ347
10-24-2018, 01:41 PM
Dont Listen to them UBI.
The changes were great (I have 5 chars on 180) .

5 vs 1. Who would ubi listen to? The majority is what matters here. Not just one person.

Blitzwarrior771
10-24-2018, 01:53 PM
5v1 still u are minority , u didnít include people who are happy who play the game and donít complain 🤔

wolfman25br
10-24-2018, 02:29 PM
Ill take those odds.

Archaelion
10-24-2018, 02:55 PM
The perk system is better than gear stats. However, the compensation was insufficient. I think all players should receive a minimum of 10,000 steel. And honestly, that's a bare minimum in the fairness factor.

Roseguard_Cpt
10-24-2018, 03:12 PM
As a member of the community, I wanted gear stats gone.
Gear beats skill, similar to how Feats easily beat skill. When I fight a Raider who gets 10 extra damage a hit, my skill as a player doesn't matter as much as it takes fewer mistakes for me to get killed.