View Full Version : Matchmaking

PonE-Sharp
10-24-2018, 12:18 AM
Their team:

Rep 10 Centurion
Rep 15 Shaman

My team:
Rep 0 level 3 warden

Babysitting simulator sure is a blast! I can't wait for the diaper changing mechanic next patch, maybe they'll even fix the projectile vomit glitch?

DefiledDragon
10-24-2018, 12:44 AM
Did you win?

HerrNein
10-24-2018, 12:59 AM
Not going to lie. I am starting to get worn down to being incredibly disgruntled with Ubisoft match making now.

Breach mode is a blast. The issue is that it starts to stop being one when the teams I am constantly forced to be with are essentially made of paper. Past 4 games my team has essentially evaporated on first contact with the enemy with me being the only one reliably fighting back against the opposing team.

I understand hoping for the decent players to help the new ones Ubisoft, but for the love of god, stop punishing solo quers just for going solo. Throw me a god damn bone here and give me some decent teams to roll with without me having to spend time out of -my- day to look for them on forums. I could care less if we still lose them, but if I lose because my team couldn't be bothered to be helpful? No, that's an immense amount of horse crap and I, like many, demand better.

As for the "It's just a game, have fun." comment. It's only fun when you are either winning, or the game is competetive. If it is neither, it is a chore and the decent solo-quer getting slapped in the face by being forced to play with noobs (when noobs should be lumped into matches with and against each other unless premade). At least offer in something like a surrender button in breach. No one wants to sit through a 30 minute match if it's not even competitive.

SicKno86
10-24-2018, 12:05 PM
Im top player of my team on Breach 9 times out of 10 (and im not even THAT skilled) and i feel like im the one having to babysit them every match. It's not even about fighting skills. It's about ignoring revives, ignoring the cauldron, ignoring archer zones, ignoring the flag, not protecting the flag carrier, running into 1v3's while having low health and more annoying stuff like that.

It's no fun playing with a teammate that does nothing, but pull the cauldron lever over and over again, eventhough the ram is still miles away from being docked. These players have a really low score per minute, so put hem in lobbies with other people that have a low score per minute. Right now it seems these players get put in lobbies with decent players just so they can get carried. That's a worthless system and they should fix it.

In the meantime: Just do what i do. Quit, if you see your team sucks. There's only so much stupidity a man can take.