PDA

View Full Version : Leaps

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 09:23 AM
These are leaps that are ingame but they dont talk about them.

Leap of faith- This is simple just jump off a viewpoint or a ledge were its white and birds fly off.

Dive of Faith- This you can do anywhere and is the best way to be unnoticed just jump towards the water while pressing A (on xbox360 version) (many people might not notice this because they just jump and only know its called the dive of faith if they read the AC2 info)

Pounce of Faith- This can work up to middium height were you can press B and pounce on a civilian(careful its not a guard) and safe urself from attaning damage).

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 09:23 AM

Leap of faith- This is simple just jump off a viewpoint or a ledge were its white and birds fly off.

Dive of Faith- This you can do anywhere and is the best way to be unnoticed just jump towards the water while pressing A (on xbox360 version) (many people might not notice this because they just jump and only know its called the dive of faith if they read the AC2 info)

Pounce of Faith- This can work up to middium height were you can press B and pounce on a civilian(careful its not a guard) and safe urself from attaning damage).

Eleeist-ST
12-10-2009, 09:40 AM
I did not know about Leap of Faith and Poince of Faith. Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

G0dsHolyMember
12-10-2009, 10:06 AM
I've done the pounce a couple of times on accident. One time I was chasing after the messenger for his money along some rooftops and when I was just about to tackle the poor guy for the 100th time, Ezio decides it would be better to plunge 50ft off of the side and land on top of a group of *****s...I guess that is truly cushion for the pushin', but they cost me my money ^_^

Captain Tomatoz
12-10-2009, 10:09 AM
who doesn't know how to do a leap of faith? its the trademark move of the asssassin's creed games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 01:56 PM
ya well tell me if you know any more leaps

TooLazy4Name
12-10-2009, 01:58 PM
i knew about all of these, but i didnt know the names of any of them aside from leap of faith. didnt know diving and pouncing had a name.

Thanks for the info.

Grandmaster_Z
12-10-2009, 02:00 PM
if you are climbing on a wall or ledge where there is a haystack below you, you can let go of the wall and you will fall backwards down into the hay, it looks sick

Grandmaster_Z
12-10-2009, 02:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Puczu:
I did not know about Leap of Faith </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....have you played the first few minutes of ac1 or 2?

Sren001
12-10-2009, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
if you are climbing on a wall or ledge where there is a haystack below you, you can let go of the wall and you will fall backwards down into the hay, it looks sick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

thekyle0
12-10-2009, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wwfls1:

Pounce of Faith- This can work up to middium height were you can press B and pounce on a civilian(careful its not a guard) and safe urself from attaning damage). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I didn't know that "dive-of-faith" was the official term. I've kinda just been calling them a dive regardless of what height Ezio jumps from.

I had discovered the "pounce of faith". But that name is kind of misleading. It's not really done out of faith because you target a civilian or guard to do it. I found it really useful once I realized I can't do the air-assassinate on officials, so instead I did my "pounce of faith" and then finished them off on the ground. Wouldn't it make more sense to just call it the "air-tackle" because it works the same way as the regular tackle. Personally, I'm just going to call it the "Assassin-Glomp" because it looks exactly like this. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 02:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wwfls1:

Pounce of Faith- This can work up to middium height were you can press B and pounce on a civilian(careful its not a guard) and safe urself from attaning damage). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I didn't know that "dive-of-faith" was the official term. I've kinda just been calling them a dive regardless of what height Ezio jumps from.

I had discovered the "pounce of faith". But that name is kind of misleading. It's not really done out of faith because you target a civilian or guard to do it. I found it really useful once I realized I can't do the air-assassinate on officials, so instead I did my "pounce of faith" and then finished them off on the ground. Wouldn't it make more sense to just call it the "air-tackle" because it works the same way as the regular tackle. Personally, I'm just going to call it the "Assassin-Glomp" because it looks exactly like this. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

XD that emote looks like Hug of Faith how do u do that emote any way

nicky117
12-10-2009, 06:09 PM
happy face in the posting thing,bottom right, then http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Grandmaster_Z
12-11-2009, 07:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
didnt know diving and pouncing had a name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they don't, he just made them up.

caswallawn_2k7
12-11-2009, 07:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:

they don't, he just made them up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the dive does have a name, it came up in a tool tip telling you how to do it.

OzDavis
12-11-2009, 08:04 AM
I didn't know about the pounce.
I tried it a little earlier on and can't seem to get it to work.
All I do is drop down and hang from whatever I'm standing on... any tips?

wwfls1
12-11-2009, 08:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OzDavis:
All I do is drop down and hang from whatever I'm standing on... any tips? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to be medium heigh or less and people need to be near

wwfls1
12-11-2009, 08:54 AM

they don't, he just made them up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually if you ever reada bout AC2 they did talk about the dive of faith all the time actually look it up on gamespot

younas456
12-11-2009, 09:19 AM
is it no one who have done... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif... "drop of faith"

younas456
12-11-2009, 09:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OzDavis:
All I do is drop down and hang from whatever I'm standing on... any tips? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to be medium heigh or less and people need to be near </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and high profile!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

thekyle0
12-11-2009, 09:52 AM

You need to be medium heigh or less and people need to be near </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It doesn't have to be medium hieght. You just can't be higher than you can be for the air-assassinate. You can still be as low as standing on top of a box for it to work.