PDA

View Full Version : Please tell us...

Jaysus04
10-23-2018, 02:18 PM
...when you are fixing the gamebreaker bugs! I am tired of coming here and finding nothing. I am tired of not getting a response to my Ubisoft support ticket, I am tired of waiting for my playthrough of the game. I don't wanna deal with this anymore. So please communicate when the gamebreaker bugs are being fixed. Today's patch does nothing it seems. Console players already have it and the mercenary bug persists. This is unbearable. I have the game and cannot play it. For more than 2 weeks now.

When will this game be released in the bug free version? When will it be free of gamebreakers? When will I be able to play what I payed for? Damn... -.-

"This week Ubisoft cancelled its first planned live event, explaining that a missing mercenary had gone AWOL. The studio still has big plans for live content and expansions, though, promising the "biggest and most ambitious" post-launch support in franchise history. That will include one story, The Lost Tales of Greece, for free to all players, along with paid episodic installments Legacy of the First Blade and The Fate of Atlantis. The studio has already said it doesn't plan to release another Assassin's Creed next year, instead leaning on its post-launch content plans."

:confused:

Dubya75
10-23-2018, 03:39 PM
Today's patch? What patch?

Jaysus04
10-23-2018, 03:42 PM
Not out yet. :D But it's supposed to come today.

Dubya75
10-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Supposed to come today? Who said that? Is this official?

Drakmaster26
10-23-2018, 03:58 PM
A patch for pc users. And no it didn't fix the broken mercenary bug if you're wondering.

Sue_xee
10-24-2018, 09:45 AM
Best patch note ever.

Jaysus04
10-24-2018, 01:54 PM
Best patch note ever.

Yesterday my game crashed for the first time. Stability... :D But I was done with the daily quest so I didn't bother to start the game again. Since there is nothing to do for me without a working Mercenary System... Ubi... -_-

ubi--unicorn
10-24-2018, 05:47 PM
Hi, the mercenary issue is a known issue (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1937294-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-Known-Issues-Updated-Oct-22) that will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Jaysus04
10-24-2018, 06:03 PM
Thank you! The security of having the issue fixed in the next update is balm for my soul. I cannot wait for the update.

While that is that, I want to report another bug: I purchased Bayek as a Lieutnant for Ubi points, but he didn't appear for my ship. It says "owned" in the shop, but Bayek is not there.