PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Mode Sucks

k3rr3k
10-23-2018, 04:49 AM
I have played the Legendary quest in Arcade mode on Raider and Shinobi. The only way to win against most combinations as Raider is for the level to spawn with hazards or you only fight one enemy. Shinobi was a little bit easier but still struggled in matches that have more than one opponent.

It really ****ing sucks when you get to the second last or last stage and have to forfeit the rewards because the game decided you needed -Health and No Guard Markers against 3 enemies who have Respawning, Regen Shield, and Attacks Restore Life+++++++. The AI parries everything and if you somehow manage to get an enemies health low you get hit once and they are full again. Most of the time if I don't end up killing an enemy in the first couple exchanges I just restart the match because they are about to get revenge and it's no longer possible to win.

Like everything to do with For Honor it feels like this was a spur of the moment thing thrown together so they can justify charging for this garbage expansion. I just keep thinking they are going to fix it like they did with R6S but the reality is this game doesn't make money like R6S does so they don't care.

I play games to relieve stress, not to have it heaped upon me, Ubisoft you ****wits.

Capoupacap
10-23-2018, 10:21 AM
I cried when I had 2 aramusha with unstoppable attack and auto regen lol

Ubi-Lucipus
10-23-2018, 11:06 AM
We have a thread created for all Arcade related feedback (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1946967-Marching-Fire-Arcade-Mode-Feedback), you're welcome to join the discussion over there.

Seeing as your feedback was less than constructive, I have decided to close this thread.