PDA

View Full Version : Now i hate the game :)

z_Niklas_z
10-23-2018, 04:00 AM
i'm playing since beta on ps4 and believe me i love this game but now i cant do a thing all my games are against shaolins spinning around and dogging everything , i think i have to take a time far from this game i use to be happy even when i loose and for the first time i feel like i have no options they are too op too fast for console and that's really sad, btw sorry if i don't have perfect grammar, this is not my first language and now i'm kind of angry with the game and the devs.

iadvisoryi
10-23-2018, 04:34 AM
i'm playing since beta on ps4 and believe me i love this game but now i cant do a thing all my games are against shaolins spinning around and dogging everything , i think i have to take a time far from this game i use to be happy even when i loose and for the first time i feel like i have no options they are too op too fast for console and that's really sad, btw sorry if i don't have perfect grammar, this is not my first language and now i'm kind of angry with the game and the devs.

I get you, I was the same way during grab meta and I left for months when centurion and shinobi dropped. All wulin are strong but none I'd say are broken or unbeatable. Against Shaolin faint something make him Dodge and Parry it, or grab him. Don't try to dodge against him. Shaman is still better than all of the new characters. So it just takes practice.

yfkutfui
10-23-2018, 05:09 AM
me too, hate it more and more every day and play it less and less, despise what UBI have done, will never ever drop a dime with these cheats ever again out of principal , they have totally ****ing ruined the game, made it a boring stamina management staring contest and given a massive middle finger to us all, we will not forget

Rhyza.
10-23-2018, 07:14 AM
Things might be better if they had implemented an actual clan system in place. It's a lot better losing to clan mates than pubs. More often than not, you can learn/be taught. Imagine if the system was in place, and you went into Brawl with a clan member who had preordered. You could learn from them instead of being thrown in with the sharks.