PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One X Support is Terrible!

LordGideon
10-23-2018, 01:50 AM
I resurrected my Ubisoft account just to come here and ask what the status was on the Xbox One X "Enhanced" label is on this game. I have an Xbox One X And an Xbox One S. The game looks the same on both consoles - i.e., "not the best". I have all three consoles - PS4 Pro, Switch, and Xbox One, and I purposefully (though tempted mightily by Star Fox Content) chose the Xbox One version as it had the "Xbox One Enhanced" logo on it, and I have a 4k television. Every other game that I've bought that contained this has always looked spectacular and a significant upgrade to base hardware and competitive platforms - in this case, it looks like the badge was just phoned in and zero support was given.

Can we please get a patch for this? I LOVE THIS GAME - it just eats at me how blurry it is - the blurry menus and text, the aliasing, the textures, etc - YouTube comparisons to the Switch version don't look all that different - aside from the pop-in distance. I compared it to my friend's PS4 Pro - looks the same!

Big fan here - PLEASE back this game and add some actual Xbox One X / PS4 Pro support to this!

Kreator0072
11-18-2018, 05:30 AM
If only they could add HDR support on the Xbox one X that would be great

UbiGabrinth
11-20-2018, 11:07 PM
I will pass on your feedback. Please be sure to take a look at Xbox's list (https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list) of Xbox One X Enhanced games to see which games have HDR or 4K support. Many games on the list do not have such support but still have better quality on the Xbox One X.

Kreator0072
11-20-2018, 11:46 PM
so what exactly is enhanced on the Xbox one X since the game is tagged as enhanced ?

UbiSailorScout
11-28-2018, 11:38 PM
Hey! When a game is listed as Enhanced, it means the developer has done extra work to optimize for Xbox One X. This may include higher resolutions, faster framerates and/or improved textures.

Frankie_Drums
12-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Hey! When a game is listed as Enhanced, it means the developer has done extra work to optimize for Xbox One X. This may include higher resolutions, faster framerates and/or improved textures.
Yes, we understand what enhancements may mean. We would like to know what, specifically, is enhanced on the X1X.

Frankie_Drums
01-26-2019, 03:09 PM
Again, can someone please tell us what, specifically, is enhanced on the X1X version of Starlink?