PDA

View Full Version : Relly ? You must be Kidding me !

XxHunterHxX
10-22-2018, 09:01 PM
So i preorderd the game back when it was 90 euros or something played the beta played the alpha played when Ubisoft ignored all the beta and alpha feedback starting with SERVERS played when you got disconnected and people used programs to disconect you so they can win played when the ai was broken played when evrything was broken played when people afk played played played and looked at my 90 euros purchse and in my mind i was the season pass will be worth it some day.....and in my mind i was ok its fine we get free caracters so the season pass people atlest get that even do i could just open them with steel....what did i pay the extra 60 euros or so ? well NOTHING i came back to the game thinking ok il play the new stuff maybe give for honor another chance and what do i see ? YOU WANT ME TO PAY ANOTHER 30 or so EUROS ? IR YOU CRAZY ? WTF is wrong with you people ? do you want people to just dont play this game and die ? then just end it coz at this point you ir literly SQUIZING the players out of evry cent you can and trust me i took a look around the forum you dont have much of a players base left now with this new perk system or wtf ever it is !

ubisoft you wana get older players back ? how about having the season pass means you get caracters free why ? coz we suported you back when no one even wanted to buy the game ! remeber the beta had over 1 milion players or so ? and when the game was out it had around 500-600 K ? barly any why ? coz people seen no servers and cheese hide behinde the shield the only reason this game is not dead yet is coz you give you free copys evry fricking weekend !

i know this post wont make anyone care but i just wana say thank you for spiting in my face again ubisoft never buying you';r games ever again !

THE_MAD_KlNG
10-22-2018, 09:26 PM
The season ended... it's a new season. You got what you paid for. And you dont have to pay again. The new heros can be unlocked with steal and you can still play breach. The only thing your missing out on is arcade and your not missing out on much. They have given us weekly updates with new **** (granted some better than others) but they still gave us stuff for free. If you bought steal to buy everything then that's your fault. Not the devs.

XxHunterHxX
10-22-2018, 09:47 PM
I didnt buy steel im not a idiot LOL and i wont buy this expansion ether

MuscleTech12018
10-22-2018, 09:56 PM
Bad luck dude, It's Ubisoft not CDPR. next time learn better.

Vakris_One
10-23-2018, 01:30 AM
You bought a Season DLC Pass, not a Lifetime Content Pass. The Season pass told you exactly how much content you can expect for your money, i.e. 6 DLC heroes that ended with Shaman and Aramusha. Nobody forced you to buy the Season pass just like nobody is forcing you to buy Marching Fire just to keep on playing the game. You want to play the new heroes without paying money for a DLC pass? Wait till early access ends and then buy them with 15k steel instead. Your choice.

Hormly
10-23-2018, 01:54 AM
I didn't buy it either... chill out

SangLong524
10-23-2018, 02:20 AM
you are not an idiot to buy steel, but you ARE an idiot to spend it on gears. :) this is twice now people have fallen into the gear trap. i can't wait to see/hear/imagine their face for the third.
And Ohh Pee, Season comes and season goes. Hence the name. Think of this as another season.

KotoKuraken
10-23-2018, 10:38 AM
You bought a season pass dude. For one season. And it said that when you went to go buy it. You got the First Season DLC heroes completely free (they are normally 15000 steel each to unlock).

This is a new season with new heroes. You don't have to buy the Season Pass to unlock the heroes, and you can unlock them next week for free with the steel that you earned if you really played the game.

If a carpenter crafted a table (base game) and and some chairs (season pass), you would pay him for the set. But you wouldn't go up to him a year later and expect him to make a set of plates (Marching Fire) to go with your table and chairs completely free because you already bought something from him awhile ago and never used it.