PDA

View Full Version : To the devs: Suggestion for the next AC game

ziggurcat
10-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Less forts/bases/camps, please. It seems you've replaced the excessive amount of chests in the game that seemed to have peaked with Unity, and just replaced them with boring, repetitive camps/bases/forts. It's not really that fun to have to do the same "kill X captains, loot X treasure chests, destroy X war supplies" over, and over, and over again. The game would feel like less of a grind if you simply edited yourselves in that regards or tried to offer more variety of the activities you had to do with each of those things because there's literally no difference in what your goals are for each of those things.

ProdiGurl
10-22-2018, 06:21 PM
There's another thread about this - but loot chests everywhere got its own criticism of being grindy & boring...
I like that they replaced it with Olive trees & Metal blocks that we pick up that are everywhere in the Lanscaping we pass by.
We can Steal $$ - that makes it more interesting & risky. I steal everywhere I can :cool: there's loot chests & $$ bags/baskets in alot of our missions in different rooms.

Seriously, they did change it up & made it more interesting instead of the typical chests

ziggurcat
10-22-2018, 07:51 PM
Seriously, they did change it up & made it more interesting instead of the typical chests

Yeah, I'm glad that they reduced/virtually eliminated having to collect all of those chests, but I think that the goals for a camp or a base shouldn't be the same as a huge fort (so all camps could have a specific list of tasks, all bases could have their own list of tasks, and all forts could have their own specific list of tasks). The criticism from me isn't necessarily about there being those three things, it's that there's nothing as far as what's involved in completing those things, really, to differentiate them from one another (and doing less of each thing isn't enough to accomplish that).

And it could stand a bit of self-editing in the amount because feels like the chests thing in just a different form.

UbiCosmos
10-23-2018, 12:05 AM
Hey ziggurcat,

I went ahead and moved your thread to the general AC forum since this is regarding suggestions for future games. Thanks! :)