PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the current state of forhonor

Abredolf
10-22-2018, 05:28 PM
Sorry in advance for the rambling.

The new breach mode and hero's are great and all but it seems there's alot of gaps of what needs to be done and what is being done. The new characters seems abit unbalanced especially big JJ and shaolin. Nuxia is a bit annoying but can be delt with just fine, and tiandi is in the same spot as nuxia but a little different with his light spam potential. Also For awhile now people have been pleading with the dev's to help with the light spamming and their response was lackluster and along the lines of "git gud", A good example of this was during than pretty bad comment made during the live stream on the topic of Lawbringer.
Then we have the issue with characters like lawbringer, shugoki, nobushi and cent who are (excluding nobushi) considered great and in a perfect spot on top when they really aren't, they all need some tweeking and maybe 3 of them need reworks.
we also have the new what I'm guessing is a bug that affects sideswipes and dodges where they either don't register or you still get hit.
Now I just want to suggest somthing. How about you guys take some risks and update the game more often instead of taking forever and making the wrong move. You could even make a discord to keep in even better touch with us.
We would appreciate it alot more if you guys were alot more responsive to concerns and problems without the need of backlash to fuel it.
Sorry if I didn't make to much sense with my rambling I just had alot on my mind about this game and I genuinely love it and would hate for it to go down the drain.

Salturion.
10-22-2018, 05:47 PM
If Cent gets a Buff almost every Fh Player will cry Cent op... Still See people saying This to me.. So sad what Happened to for honor... So much potential just wasted...

DefiledDragon
10-22-2018, 07:12 PM
If Cent gets a Buff almost every Fh Player will cry Cent op... Still See people saying This to me.. So sad what Happened to for honor... So much potential just wasted...

If he got a "buff" they would be right to complain. His punishes are severe enough already. If he got a "rework" however, that would be a different story.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-22-2018, 08:18 PM
Buffs, reworks,nerfs, people cry for them, then when they get them they cry for them to be removed. No one here is happy about anything, ever. Not one rework got a stamp of approval. Theres always something you people nitpick about.

Abredolf
10-22-2018, 11:03 PM
Buffs, reworks,nerfs, people cry for them, then when they get them they cry for them to be removed. No one here is happy about anything, ever. Not one rework got a stamp of approval. Theres always something you people nitpick about.

Well idk I just feel some characters are being left behind you know? I would love to play as lawbringer and continue as nobushi but they (in my hands, I won't speak for everybody) just aren't viable enough in ranked duals and even breach. But your right whenever something new is added theirs a cry for it to be removed or it's to op.
Thanks for the insight though really.

Abredolf
10-22-2018, 11:05 PM

Well I am a cent main and I totally understand why people have always hated cent but it feels like he needs something new, not anything crazy. Just maybe another chain or two or maybe a new way to mixup.
Thanks for the insight though I appreciate it.

Abredolf
10-22-2018, 11:09 PM
If he got a "buff" they would be right to complain. His punishes are severe enough already. If he got a "rework" however, that would be a different story.
Yeah that's more along the lines of what I was thinking. I just think he need new mix ups or a chain or two to make him more viable with these new heroes on the field. I'm literally getting crushed by lights and sidswipes.
Thanks for your insight though I really appreciate it.