PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client - October 22nd, 2018

Ubi-Seraxia
10-22-2018, 01:58 PM
Bug Fixes:

Fixed an issue where sometimes unlocked achievements would appear locked again. Please note that this might cause the unlock date to be incorrect if you encountered this issue.
Fixed an issue where sometimes a game invite sent to a group would not send.
Fixed an issue where you would sometimes see the text “friend request sent” when you received a friend request.
Fixed an issue where the game image would not appear in the background of the Uplay login screen when launching through the game’s desktop shortcut.
Fixed an issue where the Uplay window size would not be saved between sessions if your desktop scaling is set to something other than 100%.

As always, if you encounter any issues or have any feedback, please let us know!

/Uplay PC Team

Wolfwerew
10-22-2018, 10:38 PM
Hello!

Today I started Uplay, it launches and started 82 MB update. After that it try relaunch and I got upc.exe error (0xc0150002).

If I delete it and reinstall it works ok but again started this 82 MB update and not working after.

Before this update all was good.

Please, help, I want to play games...

Saconma
10-23-2018, 10:13 AM
I launched Uplay to try and launch For Honor and its saying I need a game key even though I purchased it on uplay and have been playing it since I got the game this year. What did yall break?

Wolfwerew
10-23-2018, 02:37 PM
Bump this!
Problem remains...

Problem with only last update Uplay version, in older versions all good.

Or how I can not update my Uplay to last not working version from good working?

Ruubert8
10-23-2018, 02:47 PM
i have faced this problem more than 5 times now. it gets bit annyoing when you dont have all time in day to play and when you can play you dont see your friends online in uplay but in steam i see them. When i try to invite them from steam to join my party it does not work either. i've made a group for my friends in uplay so i could invite them from there but that does not work either. i would love it if the party system could work from steam side aswell when uplay is cucked. but easier said than done. i hope uplay works soon.

Wolfwerew
10-23-2018, 05:26 PM
As always we have no answers for our issues

Ubi-Kay
10-24-2018, 03:51 PM
Hi Wolfwerew, I see the support team have gotten back to you now. Please provide them the information they requested so they can help solve your issue.

@Saconma, we encountered an issue with ownership which is now resolved. Are you able to see and play your game?

@Ruubert8, if this is a consistent issue please be sure to contact the support team who may be able to provide assistance: https://support.ubi.com