PDA

View Full Version : Map Size

AyroV
10-22-2018, 10:36 AM
Will we be able to set the map small/medium if we want to play multiplayer with multiple people? Anno 1404 doesn’t allow us to choose map size except huge when we try to play with 4 players.

Playing on huge map gives every player what they need(There is as much island as you need for 4 player), thus killing the meaning of trade/trade wars. Everyone goes for full city building and then annihilation wars. This doesn't feel different than singleplayer right?

Playing on small/medium map with 4 factions will force you to trade with other players, make plans for future growth and declare wars and allies.

UbiSnout
10-25-2018, 02:12 AM
Will we be able to set the map small/medium if we want to play multiplayer with multiple people? Anno 1404 doesn’t allow us to choose map size except huge when we try to play with 4 players.

Playing on huge map gives every player what they need(There is as much island as you need for 4 player), thus killing the meaning of trade/trade wars. Everyone goes for full city building and then annihilation wars. This doesn't feel different than singleplayer right?

Playing on small/medium map with 4 factions will force you to trade with other players, make plans for future growth and declare wars and allies.

Hi AyroV and welcome to the forum!

You should check the Anno Union website to get some previews of the new and upcoming features. https://www.anno-union.com/en/
For the size of the maps during multiplayer, we will definitely pass the idea along to the development team. :)

AyroV
10-25-2018, 03:49 AM
Thanks for your reply Snout!

I read DevBlogs regulary (and translate it to my languege for strategy community in my country) and I am very excited for this game. Keep up the good work :)

UbiSnout
10-26-2018, 01:28 AM
Thanks for your reply Snout!

I read DevBlogs regulary (and translate it to my languege for strategy community in my country) and I am very excited for this game. Keep up the good work :)

Nice! We are glad to hear that you are looking forward for the launch of the game.What is your favorite thing about Anno-Union? The development team loves to hear feedback from the articles we publish on there. :D
If you want to share a link to your website so people can see your translations, please do so. We have people speaking a lot of different languages and some might want to read you.:)

stylisticsagi
10-27-2018, 09:06 AM
Actually i hope it will be cooler if they boost trading amongst players.

It would be awsome to promote games in wich you are not producing everything you need but allows to overproduce your goods and trade them with fellow players and getting this way every goods available. It would be awsome if the game somehow promote this playstyle.

AyroV
10-31-2018, 05:56 PM
Nice! We are glad to hear that you are looking forward for the launch of the game.What is your favorite thing about Anno-Union? The development team loves to hear feedback from the articles we publish on there. :D
If you want to share a link to your website so people can see your translations, please do so. We have people speaking a lot of different languages and some might want to read you.:)

It is a forum for Turkish strategy community, we cover all strategy games there. Here is the link for translated Anno-News https://forum.strategyturk.com/forum-anno-haberler
(We are behind 2 DevBlogs so far) I believe we are the only site in Turkey that covers Anno games these days.

I really like the effort they put into DevBlogs. They don't just write the work they are doing, they give us their inspiration and joy of their work in blogs DevBlogs. I enjoy reading them.

UbiSnout
11-02-2018, 01:15 AM
It is a forum for Turkish strategy community, we cover all strategy games there. Here is the link for translated Anno-News https://forum.strategyturk.com/forum-anno-haberler
(We are behind 2 DevBlogs so far) I believe we are the only site in Turkey that covers Anno games these days.
I really like the effort they put into DevBlogs. They don't just write the work they are doing, they give us their inspiration and joy of their work in blogs DevBlogs. I enjoy reading them.

Great job! Thank you for the effort, I am sure that the community appreciate the hard work. :D