PDA

View Full Version : Dominion discussion

Diettiger2017
10-22-2018, 02:01 AM
Iv found that since gear stats are gone ganks seem to just work now where as before I could survive at least for a while to give teammate to cap both zones. Does anyone see a problem with a group just running around tograther do you see it as a viable strategy and thatís what everyone should do or is there a way to change it up all thought welcome

DefiledDragon
10-22-2018, 03:08 AM
In 4 v 4's you're always going to get players who work as a team. I know the FH community refers to it as deathballing/ganking (as do I), but that doesn't mean there's anything inherently wrong with it. It's frustrating when you're trying to get a fair fight and you're always meeting 2 or more players at a time, but that's just how it is. The way I look at it is this. If I want to even the odds I play duel or brawl. Any other mode is going to be a potential gank fest and I know this and I prepare myself for it when I join a game. I enjoy Dominion sometimes, but I know when I am or am not in the mood and when I'm not, I play other modes or something else. It's better for my sanity that way.

ytrecvbnm
10-22-2018, 12:59 PM
It is annoying, but team work in a team based game should be the norm.

OoKaMi_79
10-22-2018, 04:51 PM
At least IA does not use that tactics......if you want to play dominion as it was intended play against bots......much much healthier