EvoX.
10-22-2018, 01:26 AM
It won't.

RexXZ347
10-22-2018, 01:30 AM
And they nerfed the aramusha. Lol.

HerrNein
10-22-2018, 02:09 AM
Given that Orochis are essentially the spoiled brats of big daddy Ubisoft, I highly doubt it.

Better get used to playing cent, deflecting and them beating the ever leaving hell out of them for having the gall to be a sub-human Orochi player.

DefiledDragon
10-22-2018, 02:42 AM
Given that Orochis are essentially the spoiled brats of big daddy Ubisoft, I highly doubt it.

Better get used to playing cent, deflecting and them beating the ever leaving hell out of them for having the gall to be a sub-human Orochi player.

I have no experience playing on console so I just believe people when they say that Orochi's light spam is an issue. However, on PC I enjoy fighting an Orochi, because I know that if it's a good player I can just turtle up and wait for a mistake, or go for a parry on his opening light and if it's not a good player he's probably going to spam dodge attacks or his dashing top light and I'm going to get a free top heavy after I parry it. Not saying he's a guaranteed win because a good Orochi can bait you with feints and I'm a parry happy player and often fall for them, but he's objectively poor offensively. His description describes him as a counter attacker and that's really evident in his kit. If you go in swinging wildly he can and will destroy you but if you play the patient game he will really struggle to open you up. He is most definitely not the spoilt brat of big daddy Ubisoft by any means.

MarshalMoriarty
10-22-2018, 02:54 AM
He's a real pain on console. Its just so fast and safe with no downsides to it. Sure you can overcome it but its such an embarassing spectacle, especially with Kiai thrown in.

And of course, most Orochis celebrate like they're true gods of gaming after they do this. Its just sickening to behold.

Damian Kain
10-22-2018, 04:53 AM
No and why would they? Ubisoft does not care they took the money we gave them and handed a sub par game with so many bugs and diminished console play to nothing. If they try and do something like cross platform I can guarantee the console players would quit as the frame rate issues make it so we are unable to manage anything. I watch so many people abuse lights with Valk and now Tiandi it is impossible to fight them most of the time. Not to mention since the player count is abysmal most of the time the latency of people fluctuates wildly. Nothing like getting a grab and a push only to wind up dead