PDA

View Full Version : Deathball ruining the game.

B1ack6uys
10-21-2018, 08:45 PM
Breach is heavily favoring the defensive side to the point where playing attackers with randoms isnít even fun. The defenders have unlimited lives so they can just go around Ganking as a group. Game breaking imo
Defenders need lives too. More the attCkers yeah but thereís no pressure on them. The game isnít fun unless youíre in a group :\ the defenders just have way less to worry about I get itís an uphill battle but I feel like itís too easy for them. I win most of my defense matches vs attacking. Feel free to Throw your .02 in just donít be a jerk lol.
I also try to get the other objectives but they come in and death ball anyways. This game seems only fun with friends. Other wise I donít touch it and thatís a problem

Velentix
10-21-2018, 10:58 PM
this has been my experience as well, unfortunately. I don't have a group that I can play with, so I play with randoms which is generally hit or miss, usually miss lol. most of the time my team just ends up getting spawn camped. quite frustrating when the attackers are 10x more on the defense than the defense is. So I just don't play it anymore (even though its only been a few days lol) because you need good team work, and randoms don't provide it. With the affect minions have on this game mode, I think the correct action would be to increase the # of attacking minions, so the defense actually has to defend.

ytrecvbnm
10-21-2018, 11:37 PM
The attackers usually win in the games i'm in, ~ 3/4 of the time now that people have figured out how to play.

I've only gotten spawn camped as a defender.

MCC_goes_wild
10-22-2018, 12:51 AM
this mode isnt fun at all cause it takes 30 min of efford while trying to perform and notice right at the start if ur able to win or get beaten up! i dont talk about the light spamming human bots with 180+gear cant play their chars other than this! this actual state of play need a rework of all old classes, stamina drain is a big issue and unblockable spam isnt fun either like new faction hvy has....should i go on.. no its all quoted already as i can read in the forum so far.

B1ack6uys
10-22-2018, 06:23 AM
this mode isnt fun at all cause it takes 30 min of efford while trying to perform and notice right at the start if ur able to win or get beaten up! i dont talk about the light spamming human bots with 180+gear cant play their chars other than this! this actual state of play need a rework of all old classes, stamina drain is a big issue and unblockable spam isnt fun either like new faction hvy has....should i go on.. no its all quoted already as i can read in the forum so far.
Honestly Iíve been having fun playing player vs Ai and I think that says a lot. I recommend it if you donít have a team

Illyrian_King
10-22-2018, 11:03 AM
No clearly ... if you deathball in Breach then you do something wrong, and every team that just knows the mode and fights even mediocore will pick you apart.

I personally win more matches as Attacker then as Denfender, because the Archer Points can't be taken back. Respawn Tickets never felt like a problem. You get 24+16+4= 44 Tickets --> 11 respawns pro person and not even counting revives ... if that is not enough then you really play it wrong.

Blitzwarrior771
10-22-2018, 11:08 AM
Yeah Iím tired of repeating whatís wrong with this game . I think ai is a good option I like storming the castle but playing against players is really toxic I may have to start breaking stuff 😂