PDA

View Full Version : Will Ubisoft EVER fix Side Deflects?

AramenThePiper
10-21-2018, 08:41 PM
Currently, as pointed out in Freeze's video, we only have 63 FRAMES to deflect a side attack contrary to the 200 frames we have to deflect top ones due to Iframes taking priority over deflects.
I'm kinda tired of thinking of having deflected an attack and instead I end up dodging it. You really need to address this issue because it messes up with gameplay choices.

EvoX.
10-22-2018, 02:06 AM
I doubt they're even aware of this issue, honestly.

AramenThePiper
10-23-2018, 01:25 AM
We need to spread the word then.
People who see this thread, bring it to Ubi's attention.

Damian Kain
10-23-2018, 05:19 AM
Can we make all deflects stop attack chains too while we are at it? Nothing like landing that sweet shot and getting stopped before I counter

Capoupacap
10-23-2018, 10:16 AM
I do agree side deflect really need some help, it's an important feature of assassin mix up

Can we make all deflects stop attack chains too while we are at it? Nothing like landing that sweet shot and getting stopped before I counter

that's not a good idea, even I understand how frustrating it is...In that situation, at least you spare damage

I-Nibbiru-I
10-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Bump

Ubi-Lucipus
10-23-2018, 10:56 AM
Bump

Please refrain from bumping threads, this is against the rules.

Knight_Raime
10-23-2018, 09:42 PM
The bigger issue with side deflects is that for whatever reason the I frames over lap the deflect frames.

Damian Kain
10-24-2018, 12:20 AM
I do agree side deflect really need some help, it's an important feature of assassin mix up

that's not a good idea, even I understand how frustrating it is...In that situation, at least you spare damage

But for people like the zerker he can keep going the deflect should throw them off balance and stop an attack. That is what I am looking for. Zerker deflect puts into a throw Valk goes into a bleed pin stab thing. PK and Shaman get the deflect and stand there only to be hit if they move or attack. At least Orochi gets uninterruptible.

DefiledDragon
10-24-2018, 12:43 AM
All deflect followup attacks should get HA. Also, deflect should take priority over dodge invulnerability, that's a baffling oversight.

Erhanninja
10-24-2018, 01:21 AM
Hah I thought itís just me canít do side deflect.

I pointed this out ages ago deflecting a HA attack is pointless because you will get hit because you canít interrupt the other guy due to HA.

wolfman25br
10-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Side deflects only connects by chance(console), it sure could go over some work from devs.

MuscleTech12018
10-24-2018, 04:42 PM
Currently, as pointed out in Freeze's video, we only have 63 FRAMES to deflect a side attack contrary to the 200 frames we have to deflect top ones due to Iframes taking priority over deflects.
I'm kinda tired of thinking of having deflected an attack and instead I end up dodging it. You really need to address this issue because it messes up with gameplay choices.

You want a honest answer or an Ubisoft answer ?:)) The true answer is : no.

PonE-Sharp
10-24-2018, 11:37 PM
Apparently Ubisoft cares more about making sure people don't bump important threads rather than fixing their game. the fact that they posted here means they have seen the thread, and chose to do nothing.

I-Nibbiru-I
10-25-2018, 08:32 AM
Please refrain from bumping threads, this is against the rules.

Oke QwQ

Wanted people to notice this issue because for many assassin mains it is quite bothersome.

AramenThePiper
11-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Let's keep trying to make sure Ubisoft acknowledges the problem by giving more and more information.
This is Freeze's video with the proof of this yet unfixed bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIkhmzURSZE