PDA

View Full Version : Question about breach

Honey_Badgerik
10-21-2018, 08:26 PM
So I'm curious how the ram really works. I've had games on attack where we get the ram to the gate and it doesn't attack for minutes on end. Yet I've seen enemy teams push the ram to the gate to get it to attack 4 times in less than a minute killing or shielded hate almost instantly. Can anyone explain what factors influence the Rams attack speed because I've tried guarding it, killing all enemies around it and capturing the gate zone but it seems to only attack when it feels like it.

B1ack6uys
10-21-2018, 09:02 PM
So I'm curious how the ram really works. I've had games on attack where we get the ram to the gate and it doesn't attack for minutes on end. Yet I've seen enemy teams push the ram to the gate to get it to attack 4 times in less than a minute killing or shielded hate almost instantly. Can anyone explain what factors influence the Rams attack speed because I've tried guarding it, killing all enemies around it and capturing the gate zone but it seems to only attack when it feels like it.
Goes faster if youíre next to it if thereís too many minions blocking it stops or if thereís enemy players it halts.
Iím curious on how you know when the flag buff spawns itís kind of annoying checking it often and wasting your time

Emothic
10-21-2018, 09:51 PM
Kill the enemy pikemen that are attacking the ram, and keep enemy players from attacking your pikemen who are operating the ram. Also take controll of the archer points to help your pikemen and stop the enemy froim using the burning oil on the gate house.

Knight_Raime
10-21-2018, 10:17 PM
The ram on it's own will make an attack once every 50? seconds. However if both a player and pikeman are near it with no enemy players or pikeman it attacks once every 15 seconds.