PDA

View Full Version : AC books

skulker06
11-30-2009, 03:08 PM
I just got done with the game today and i was wondering if i could get some more background information on the charters so i googled to see if there were any assassins creed books and their are none.....so correct me if im wrong but i think books like the halo and gears of war books were some really good books about the game and on charter background information....the gears books were good because the game has a well thought out and well planed story line but i think the assassins creed game and an even better story line and probly in my opinoin better thought out.... and with all the ancestors and mission i think a book would really complement the game....
what do you think?

skulker06
11-30-2009, 03:08 PM
I just got done with the game today and i was wondering if i could get some more background information on the charters so i googled to see if there were any assassins creed books and their are none.....so correct me if im wrong but i think books like the halo and gears of war books were some really good books about the game and on charter background information....the gears books were good because the game has a well thought out and well planed story line but i think the assassins creed game and an even better story line and probly in my opinoin better thought out.... and with all the ancestors and mission i think a book would really complement the game....
what do you think?

RuYi89
11-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Closest to getting info about the characters and stuff would be a guide, I guess.
There is a novel about Assassin's Creed II as well, by the way.

skulker06
11-30-2009, 03:47 PM
really there is a novel whats the name??? is there a novel about the first one as well?

Captain Tomatoz
11-30-2009, 03:54 PM
its called assassin's creed renaisance. I'm reading it at the moment. Its only about Ezio's story (no desmond) its pretty good so far. Explains alot of things and some things are done slightly differently http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

skulker06
11-30-2009, 03:58 PM
not like majorly diff though cuz i want it to relate to the stroy somewhat you know.....
and thank alot im reading the gears books but its def. next

Captain Tomatoz
11-30-2009, 04:02 PM
there is no massive differences. Just things that people say are a little different and somethings have been added for story telling purposes

Neo_Age
11-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Thats a shame. Would have enjoyed a book about say Altair's life before or after. I think either would be a great read, either finding how Altair became the man he was before AC1 or find out where he took the brotherhood afterwards.

Hell a story about Desmond would be just as interesting.

HewieAlbino
11-30-2009, 07:13 PM
There was a book about the first Assassin's Creed, but it got cancelled because descendents of the real life assassin's weren't happy with the content.

Article here: Assassin's Creed: The Invisible Imam (http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2007/11/02/assassin_s_creed_books_cancelled/1)