PDA

View Full Version : Marching FIRE!! WAISTED OUR STEEL & $$$$

Caustra
10-21-2018, 06:33 PM
I dont understand why would developers change the weapon & armor system to perks. For one we lose out on our hard work and real $$ spent on the steel to upgrade our weapons. If they wanted to add perks keep the base stats the same. This a dumb move. Developers should at least refund our steel spent, or our $$ spent.

ProtoSoul9
10-21-2018, 07:40 PM
I have to disagree in a way. Yes, the time and energy spent obtaining the stats didn't for out gear was a grind and felt good one we achieved what we wanted, also using lots of steal. As a nobu main, I miss my stamina management. However, without stats, everyone is on an equal playing field, you can pick up a new character without being dominated by those with a ridiculous revenge build, or defence build.

I'm enjoying the perks, I think they add a bit off fun and strategy to the game, for example, nobu is an assistant hero, I have heal to 75% and her fast revive feat, being an attacker in breach, this is a big help with the limited revives.

Trying to get the perks you want can be a bit annoying and tedious.

Overall, I am enjoying it.

ytrecvbnm
10-22-2018, 12:17 AM
I wasn't that invested in the old system, didn't start playing til the Xbox gold deal. I do miss the stamina builds I made since my stamina management is awful still.

Getting the perks wasn't that hard. A few games of Breach and mixing and matching I had the perk I wanted plus an extra on my Shinobi with all the scavenged gear the mode gives.

chukblok
10-22-2018, 03:44 AM
I'm used to it and like it now

MarshalMoriarty
10-22-2018, 04:21 AM
Continually trying to bring it round to why gear stats weren't good and what the new system does better or not etc is not the issue.

Its the loss of progress, loss of time and money to reset us to zero with such token compensation as to be actively insulting. The merits and demerits of Gear stats and Perks is a valid discussion. But its not the issue that is causing the anger here. Its a seperate issue, so stop mixing the two. You can think the new system is fairer or better and still be utterly incensed by the disgraceful betrayal of how they just reset everything we spent years working on.

yfkutfui
10-22-2018, 04:29 AM
i agree with the OP, this game is ruined, its awful, totally new OP characters and **** old ones that run OOS all the time