PDA

View Full Version : Based on what the guy in the Animus said

Bipolar Matt
10-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Who is probably Subject 16...

Desmond can restore his mind by viewing all there is left to view of Ezio and Altair's memories

And unless I'm reading this wrong, that kind of shuts the door for single-player DLC for the game. Because that would mean unviewed memories for Desmond. Unless they make Desmond the subject of the DLC.

Bipolar Matt
10-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Who is probably Subject 16...

Desmond can restore his mind by viewing all there is left to view of Ezio and Altair's memories

And unless I'm reading this wrong, that kind of shuts the door for single-player DLC for the game. Because that would mean unviewed memories for Desmond. Unless they make Desmond the subject of the DLC.

rileypoole1234
10-05-2011, 07:59 PM
You know that's a great point. I've never thought about that one but yes, it would seem that that would completely rule out any DLC, because if Ezio and Altair have nothing else to show us, well... There's nothing left to show us hahah.

Blind2Society
10-05-2011, 08:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
Who is definitely Subject 16... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There ya go, fixed it for ya http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Btw, good point.

InfectedNation
10-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Very good point, unless they chose to release a DLC of Ezio's life between Brotherhood and Revelations, though I can't picture it being that exciting...