PDA

View Full Version : Why do i pay 7500 at an execution to don't use it ?

Vicsica
10-21-2018, 04:47 PM
Please Ubisoft, just tell me why do i pay for an execution if i cant use it because of minions ?

Sinangel3
10-21-2018, 07:19 PM
Kill the minions? Draw your sucker away from the minions? I can use JJ's long executions in breach so it isnt that big of a deal.

SuperSlimeKing
10-21-2018, 07:49 PM
why are execution interrupts even a thing they should just make them not restore health but be uninterruptible after all we bought it because it looks cool

Illyrian_King
10-21-2018, 08:05 PM
You also pay 15000k steel for a DLC Hero and you don't see him in action when you can't play.

Don't kill an enemy inside a group of his own companions. Evaluate the situation and take that extra 7sec to blow an enemy away if you have time or otherwise leave it for later.

why are execution interrupts even a thing they should just make them not restore health but be uninterruptible after all we bought it because it looks cool

I guess all the spoiled kiddies would lose their mind even more ^^

Vicsica
10-24-2018, 12:56 AM
Dont pretend that you dont understand the game, lets just imagine the situation: Im fighting against my enemie but the fight is taking too long, so i finally hit him hard and he do have less than 20% of his hp, so im going to tell him ''hey bro, wait a minute, let me clean the minions so i can execute you''...
Another situation: im fighting agaisnt my enemie again, so its finally time to execute him (yaay), so im gonna try to GB him and push him away from the minions, everything looks ok, right ?, but no, im going to GB him and heŽs going to strike back, and we gonna do it over and over again, until i die for the minions...
I dont know what you think about executions but i do consider them a very important stuff for the game, especially now with perks who depend on the execution to work

Illyrian_King
10-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Dont pretend that you dont understand the game, lets just imagine the situation: Im fighting against my enemie but the fight is taking too long, so i finally hit him hard and he do have less than 20% of his hp, so im going to tell him ''hey bro, wait a minute, let me clean the minions so i can execute you''...
Another situation: im fighting agaisnt my enemie again, so its finally time to execute him (yaay), so im gonna try to GB him and push him away from the minions, everything looks ok, right ?, but no, im going to GB him and heŽs going to strike back, and we gonna do it over and over again, until i die for the minions...
I dont know what you think about executions but i do consider them a very important stuff for the game, especially now with perks who depend on the execution to work

I am not pretending anything.

I understand what you are talking about, but in all rescept and objectivness for the topic ... this is a beginner problem.
I never heard of a higher tier player complain about this, eventhough I don't consider myself as a "high tier".

I am here since the very beinning and even the Breach minions are no big deal to me.

The game should not be baby-sized for older players to make it more beginner friendly for newer or weaker players.

You need more areal awarness and also equip a quick execution. I always stay in my own minions, whn fighting a player on mid-lane to get that sweet execution and on the side lanes it's even more easy since minions target other minions first. I encourage you to try it out.
When I am really stuck in hostile minions (which usually doesn't happen due to good positioning) I use my Lawbringer Impaler execution, which finishes off my opponent in less then a second.

I get 80% of my executions done with such simple strategies.

Making it easier would make it boring to me for example, and I also want some action in late game.

Vicsica
10-28-2018, 05:39 PM
'i understand what you are talking about, but in all rescept and objectivness for the topic ... this is a beginner problem.'
As you can see if you search before point your finger youŽll find out that i am new to the FORUM, not for the game, im rep 99, with 25806 Kills, 1302 deaths and 5401 assists with a total of 540 hours played] I think this is enough to make my opinion count.
And instead of 95% of the players at this forum, im not here to pretend that i am the 'bEsT fOr hOnOr PlAYeR 2018', im here to question ubisoft and the fandom why they made (and agree with) such nonsense thing (in my opinion). Im not here to say that i have problems with breach, the gamemode is perfect, i like the difficult, im not here to complain about the new heroes, im just talking about the beauty, the meaning behind the kills, the reason that you insist of using a heavy attack at the end, because right now, this is barely pointless...
If they want to appeal for the realism, remove the outfits, the masks, remove the HUD and lose players...

King_of_games-SP
10-28-2018, 07:35 PM
I half agree. Minions in dominion shouldnt be able to interrupt our executions. Breach minions do enough damage that im glad they interrupt my animation so i dont lose more health than the execution gives me.

Honestly its pretty sad that they thought removing minion killing animations in dominion would be a good idea, why fix what wasnt broken

Hormly
10-28-2018, 09:23 PM
What a silly post

Illyrian_King
10-29-2018, 12:39 AM
*heat of battle going on*

Wait !!! Step aside fellow soldiers!

The hostile Hero just stabbed our own Hero and now he is watching at him lovely .... aaaand now he closed his eyes pracefully. Nice gesture!

Okay noooow attack again!!!