PDA

View Full Version : For asia!!!

CaTaStR0Fa
10-21-2018, 01:53 PM
What the title says. Iam just very disappointed...While there are many epic ancient factions like Greek,romans, etc..you added some asian faction while you have already one .FOR ASIA!!!

Specialkha
10-21-2018, 02:16 PM
It is kinda obvious they added chinese inspired faction for the chinese market.

SangLong524
10-21-2018, 03:19 PM
there is a little thing call "FUTURE". you've heard of it, i hope. So save your disappointment... and prepare your wallet.

MuscleTech12018
10-21-2018, 03:24 PM
FH is inexistent on China market... that's why they made this faction. $$$ needed to survive.

Blitzwarrior771
10-21-2018, 03:35 PM
Wu Lin is a great faction a bit op but still great choice I like the moves and art .

CandleInTheDark
10-21-2018, 03:53 PM
What the title says. Iam just very disappointed...While there are many epic ancient factions like Greek,romans, etc..you added some asian faction while you have already one .FOR ASIA!!!

Greek: European
Romans: European (and already represented in the Knights)
Vikings: European (well Scandinavian, still in Europe)
Knights: European

So apparently you want For Europe instead?

The hypocrisy strong with this one is \m/<(-.-)>\m/

The Chinese and the Japanese are further apart culturally and, in fact, in terms of distance, that either of your suggestions are from the other main factions. When creating characters the devs build the character around weapons they find interesting, China was always going to be the first new faction due to that, maybe they will have other factions in the future, when they spoke of discussions over factions, they spoke in terms of whcih faction they wanted to be next rather than which faction they wanted to round things out with.

The_Mensan
10-21-2018, 04:31 PM
The Chinese faction is a lot more unique than the Greek/Roman one since we already have knights and that's enough for me. They have 5000 years of history and amazing purchasing power, why on earth would we have a Greek faction when Greece is bankrupt?

SuperSlimeKing
10-21-2018, 09:51 PM
we need an egyptian faction

HerrNein
10-21-2018, 10:27 PM
Wow, Eurocentric much? Sheesh

Why in the hell would anyone want a Greek faction? You have a Centurion which is essentially the Spartan's bigger, badder cousin. Aside from that, Greece did not have all that much in the way of warriors you could implement in a game like For Honor.

But seriously? You whine because ubisoft chose to put in a second culture that is from a continent much larger than that one which was essentially just cultureless barbarians centuries after Rome fell?

Honestly, of the potential for a fifth faction to add, none of them would come from Europe. Knights essentially cover most of western Europe, and as I mentioned before, Greece would be a no go. The cultures I would look to add would lay in former Caliphate territories and India. Definitely not Europe.

PonE-Sharp
10-21-2018, 10:41 PM
Just you wait till they add an African faction and you won't be given the option to make them white the same way you can make everyone else black.

UbiInsulin
10-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Greek: European
Romans: European (and already represented in the Knights)
Vikings: European (well Scandinavian, still in Europe)
Knights: European

So apparently you want For Europe instead?

The hypocrisy strong with this one is \m/<(-.-)>\m/

The Chinese and the Japanese are further apart culturally and, in fact, in terms of distance, that either of your suggestions are from the other main factions. When creating characters the devs build the character around weapons they find interesting, China was always going to be the first new faction due to that, maybe they will have other factions in the future, when they spoke of discussions over factions, they spoke in terms of whcih faction they wanted to be next rather than which faction they wanted to round things out with.

Yeah, Candle nailed it here. I'm quite confident that the devs are just adding stuff they think will be cool, and you shouldn't read more into it than that. Closing this thread as I don't see it going anywhere constructive.