PDA

View Full Version : For Honor is my favourite p2w game

Kargish1
10-21-2018, 12:56 PM
Marching Fire is a great expansion

/s

ProtoSoul9
10-21-2018, 01:49 PM
Yeah Play 2 win is great, I agree. I enjoy playing and look forward to continue my playing to win.

UbiInsulin
10-21-2018, 08:11 PM
Is this in reference to the new heroes? They will be available to everyone for 15000 Steel each on October 30th. I'm not sure exactly what aspect of them feels P2W to you, so feel free to follow up with some suggestions.

Hormly
10-21-2018, 09:57 PM
Honestly ive never felt this game was p2w, in my entire career ive not spent a penny on steel and never felt I had to.

The.All.Father
10-21-2018, 10:31 PM
Is this in reference to the new heroes? They will be available to everyone for 15000 Steel each on October 30th. I'm not sure exactly what aspect of them feels P2W to you, so feel free to follow up with some suggestions.

Are u ironic too, or u really dont understand what happened? If u play as an old cast hero (raider 43 rep here), u have absolutely NO chances against new heroes. Broken animations which dont fit indicators and I even saw a one move from this shaolin guy, that negates my stuning tap (i know i said nothing concrete, but i am sure someone will record it soon). What he meant, that u have to buy new heroes if u dont want to make a 2 weeks break and after that BUY new heroes (but for steel this time). Literally, guys with 10 lvl new heroes can rekt me when i fight them 1v1 in dominion or breach (i mean shaolin especially). Maybe u will tell me, but really, honestly - Do u really think, it is acceptable that old cast is on that level now, and we have wu lin heroes? Dont tell me u will look on it, or that the team will look on it, cause it will be an offense to me. I demand honesty as a Day 1 player. Dont get me wrong, wu lin are not too strong, the old cast is WAY too weak.

Buggy.Blaster
10-22-2018, 07:58 AM
actually this game has never been pay to win. its easy to win even with lower gear stats. its more class skill than gear in my opinion.

Capoupacap
10-22-2018, 09:53 AM
There is a lot to discuss about Ubisoft games but to say their game are P2W, that's really unfair...

At every release of new heroes, there is a short time when people has to learn the move set of the new heroes. Play with it when released and the fight will be much more easier.

raider need rework :) ;) :)

Goat_of_Vermund
10-22-2018, 09:54 AM
I don't play any new heroes, but I have beaten all of them with a lawbringer. Objectively, at least warden, zerker and conqueror is much stronger than them. I don't feel myself so outmatched against them as I would against a conq. They are well above the weakest characters in strenght, but they are really well balanced (same can't be said about conqueror or berserker for example, both of them is free).