PDA

View Full Version : Why is ubisoft not answering?

HdGG-BadKitten
10-21-2018, 11:18 AM
this is my ticket number: 07193269

it has been 4 days and no one even looked at it...

please update my ticket, i am working in an IT Company, and i don't look at tickets for 4 days in a row, i would be fired... come on ubi you can do better...

this is my problem:

i have random freezes and crashes... it doesn't matter where i am, nor is it possible to recreate the problem. There are days where i can play for hours and others, like today, where it will crash and freeze every 15 - 30 minutes.

My Rig is updated and i have included msinfo32 and dxdiag

I have also tried to block the game in the firewall - no crashes...

also i am not able to the play the game in borderless or full window - it will instand crash. Same goes for depth of field - when it is off, i am able to game, if it is on, no chance of playing.

Another issue - i have installed the game with audio english as prefered, the game starts with german... i know it is not a major issue, but with the crashes, it takes so time to reset to english..

MnemonicSyntax
10-21-2018, 11:24 AM
I'm quite sure Ubisoft isn't just not looking at tickets. It's a queue based system, so it's not that you're being ignored, it's that they probably haven't gotten to you yet. Game launch, reported issues, requests, etc.

Hopefully someone sees your post here though.

SofaJockey
10-21-2018, 12:05 PM
...i have random freezes and crashes... it doesn't matter where i am, nor is it possible to recreate the problem...

I'm wondering: if the crashes are random and it's not possible to recreate the problem, how do you expect them to 'fix it'...? Magic? Telepathy?

Other patches and fixes may address it by luck.
It might be something very specific to your setup that's triggering a conflict.

Not sure ranting about it is going to make a request to 'fix this thing I can explain or reproduce' be resolved any quicker.

matrikzHH
10-21-2018, 02:41 PM
I'm quite sure Ubisoft isn't just not looking at tickets. It's a queue based system, so it's not that you're being ignored, it's that they probably haven't gotten to you yet. Game launch, reported issues, requests, etc.

Hopefully someone sees your post here though.

Well, then they have a really bad support department. ;-) My ticket is from Oct. 10th and it is still marked as "new" - That's almost 2 weeks by now.

I know they probably get a lot of tickets after the launch, but the usual way is to have a team looking over every new ticket and group it, prioritise, send on to the dev team if appropriate or close it. I don't necessarily expect a solution within days, but at least some form of feedback would be nice. :-)

dethrattlehead
10-21-2018, 02:58 PM
Weve been posting about constant stuttering and a semi frequent micro freeze on Xbox One X, with no real response. Ive personally posted videos as have others with no response. This is horrible customer service.

ubi--unicorn
10-21-2018, 09:47 PM
Hey guys!

HdGG-BadKitten- Is Uplay and Odyssey on the same drive?

matrikzHH- I recommend posting your feedback about level scaling to general discussions :)

dethrattlehead- that issue has been reported. Thanks!