PDA

View Full Version : Live can't find player list in the vault

dunk47
12-07-2003, 06:33 PM
Saw someone else complaining about this error at guildgreeters.com....common server problem is it??

dunk47
12-07-2003, 06:33 PM
Saw someone else complaining about this error at guildgreeters.com....common server problem is it??

Caliandris
12-07-2003, 07:34 PM
Hi Dunk,
Yes it is...I used to tell whether a lot of people were having the same problem by looking at the number of people surfing the uru boards, although nowadays this is not so easy as there is such a large number of sites.

I have had this error since 11pm GMT Sunday. I have talked to three people now who lost their connection to Uru at the same time, so I would say there must be a server problem.
best wishes
Taliametris
not a greeter but always willing to help

Pepsi1953
12-07-2003, 09:09 PM
I'm getting the same message now when I tired to go into Uru. It's 10:06 PM CST. First time I tried to get in today. Thought I'd see if there was anything wrong and found this thread. Yes, there seems to be a problem obviously. Maybe they are doing some maintenance.

~Pepsi~ http://pepsisplace.homestead.com/files/pepsismilie1.gif

In-game Name: Pepsi
KI ID: 00177669
Member of: Happy Shiny (4) Neighborhood

When you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worthwhile.

frenyo
12-08-2003, 05:19 AM
Recently this error message appears usually after a wrong link in Live... when you hang in a pitch dark place and you have to quit by pressing Alt-F4. According to my experiences it often lasts 1-2 hours until the server "reincarnates" me and I can logon again. Clearly a server-side bug.

-----------------
Frenyo/Norfren in game
Beta tester
Guild of Greeters