PDA

View Full Version : Marching Fire Characters Incredibly Strong

IlluminatiIzzy
10-21-2018, 12:46 AM
Okay, I don't know if it's just me but the characters in the Wu Lan clan feel superior to any other character in the game. And whilst these characters are available to those with the season pass for two weeks, the game is starting to feel like Pay to Win for 2 weeks, atleast in gank situations. 1v1s are okay, just takes some getting used to the new moves and the very strong new movesets. But you try play dominion or breach, and the team has one or more Nuxias on it that don't have a broken light attack button from overuse yet? There's no point even playing. The light spam you receive from not only the Nuxias, but every other enemy, is enough to make you throw your Xbox and controllers batteries included out the window.

My point is that the characters feel very unbalanced compared to every other character.

Why? Balancing team? Is there a balancing team? You sure?

HerrNein
10-21-2018, 12:54 AM
Not going to lie. I am waiting until the second for when I can use steel to begin buying Wu Lin heroes.

That said, I don't really feel like they are that unbalanced The one I have the most trouble with in siege is big JJ, but even then I can usually draw even with the enemy when I am playing on my cent or conq.

Really, it's just a matter of having an idea of how to rumble with them, and adjusting accordingly. I personally went into fights with them expecting to get nuked and played accordingly. As a result, most fights I enjoy against them typically swing either way.

IlluminatiIzzy
10-21-2018, 01:14 AM
Have you played breach against two Nuxias

HerrNein
10-21-2018, 01:16 AM
Have you played breach against two Nuxias

I have actually. Nuxia really isn't that bad. I just face off with them expecting the same cheese I expect from Orochis. Moment I land a GB with my cent, it's essentially gg.

iadvisoryi
10-21-2018, 01:33 AM
You're right, they are all strong, but none of them unbalanced, bad, or broken. I'm a rep 5 tiandi, I've played at least 30+ matches of breach, along with duals against the new hero's.

Nuxia is semi annoying with the lights but she has a low health pool so it's not too bad fighting her, just go into training and practice against her.

She isn't a bad character but I will say she is the worst in comparison to the other wulin, Shaolin being the best, Jiang Jun second best tiandi 3rd. I suggest practicing against all of them.

The game isn't pay to win lol. It's 2 week exclusivity, compared to the one week exclusivity for season pass holders of last season. And they're not broken. They're strong.

IlluminatiIzzy
10-21-2018, 10:16 AM
But why are they so strong compared to every other character in the game

Blitzwarrior771
10-21-2018, 10:34 AM
So we can all play them when they come out dummy 😂😂😂 itís gonna be all Wu Lin fights .

UbiInsulin
10-21-2018, 07:56 PM
Okay, I don't know if it's just me but the characters in the Wu Lan clan feel superior to any other character in the game. And whilst these characters are available to those with the season pass for two weeks, the game is starting to feel like Pay to Win for 2 weeks, atleast in gank situations. 1v1s are okay, just takes some getting used to the new moves and the very strong new movesets. But you try play dominion or breach, and the team has one or more Nuxias on it that don't have a broken light attack button from overuse yet? There's no point even playing. The light spam you receive from not only the Nuxias, but every other enemy, is enough to make you throw your Xbox and controllers batteries included out the window.

My point is that the characters feel very unbalanced compared to every other character.

Why? Balancing team? Is there a balancing team? You sure?

All of the Wu Lin heroes were tuned up after the Test to varying degrees, as the feedback we got at the time was that they were not strong. We'll continue to monitor your feedback. You're not the first person I've seen mention light spam concerns with the new heroes, so I'll make sure to report this to the team.

Siegfried-Z
10-22-2018, 09:02 AM
You're right, they are all strong, but none of them unbalanced, bad, or broken. I'm a rep 5 tiandi, I've played at least 30+ matches of breach, along with duals against the new hero's.

Nuxia is semi annoying with the lights but she has a low health pool so it's not too bad fighting her, just go into training and practice against her.

She isn't a bad character but I will say she is the worst in comparison to the other wulin, Shaolin being the best, Jiang Jun second best tiandi 3rd. I suggest practicing against all of them.

The game isn't pay to win lol. It's 2 week exclusivity, compared to the one week exclusivity for season pass holders of last season. And they're not broken. They're strong.

Don't agree at all. The most annoying to fight so far for me is Tiandi. He is a vanguard spamer.. He can litteraly spam his bash and second lights which almost always works. Nuxia is frustrating for the same reasons as Roch... Looks like their is something difficult to understand in "400ms attacks are too fast for Console" ..

JJ is really strong too but at least nothing too fast to react to.

And i really don't feel Shaolin is the best. He is just good but once people gonna use to his kit not that much. And we would not see so many Shaolin real players in the future i think as he is too skilled for most of players.

JJ and Shaolin are the skills char, Tiandi and Nuixa are noobs pleasant and their kit is easier to use to.

All of the Wu Lin heroes were tuned up after the Test to varying degrees, as the feedback we got at the time was that they were not strong. We'll continue to monitor your feedback. You're not the first person I've seen mention light spam concerns with the new heroes, so I'll make sure to report this to the team.

That's not something new.

Everyone was already complaining about PK lights -> we've got Roch 400 ms lights chain
Everyone complain about roch lights -> We've got Valk 400ms lights (but only from the TOp so that's okay it's fine)
But then, we've got Nuxia 400ms lights.... it just feels like their are no concern for console players ;)

Saratoya29
10-22-2018, 09:06 AM
Don't agree at all. The most annoying to fight so far for me is Tiandi. He is a vanguard spamer.. He can litteraly spam his bash and second lights which almost always works. Nuxia is frustrating for the same reasons as Roch... Looks like their is something difficult to understand in "400ms attacks are too fast for Console" ..

JJ is really strong too but at least nothing too fast to react to.

And i really don't feel Shaolin is the best. He is just good but once people gonna use to his kit not that much. And we would not see so many Shaolin real players in the future i think as he is too skilled for most of players.

JJ and Shaolin are the skills char, Tiandi and Nuixa are noobs pleasant and their kit is easier to use to.

That's not something new.

Everyone was already complaining about PK lights -> we've got Roch 400 ms lights chain
Everyone complain about roch lights -> We've got Valk 400ms lights (but only from the TOp so that's okay it's fine)
But then, we've got Nuxia 400ms lights.... it just feels like their are no concern for console players ;)

You need more practive against them. A zerker is still superior to any of the wu lin hero just with his 400 ms light after a feint.

Siegfried-Z
10-22-2018, 09:14 AM
You need more practive against them. A zerker is still superior to any of the wu lin hero just with his 400 ms light after a feint.

Where did you see me saying they are stronger than others Char ?

I was just giving my opinion about the 4 char themselves. You should say that to the guy which start this thread.

And, a 400ms feint is not that much better than a 400ms chain... My best friend is rep 136 and Zerk rep 60, i've beat him in duel with no troubles with my Roch rep 3 only lol And he is a good Zerk. Just have to play smart and spam lights/zone. (for console).

Saratoya29
10-22-2018, 09:38 AM
Where did you see me saying they are stronger than others Char ?

I was just giving my opinion about the 4 char themselves. You should say that to the guy which start this thread.

And, a 400ms feint is not that much better than a 400ms chain... My best friend is rep 136 and Zerk rep 60, i've beat him in duel with no troubles with my Roch rep 3 only lol And he is a good Zerk. Just have to play smart and spam lights/zone. (for console).

A 400 ms feint is better because you can go for the light or GB while you can't feint the chain. And I play on PC.

Siegfried-Z
10-22-2018, 09:58 AM
A 400 ms feint is better because you can go for the light or GB while you can't feint the chain. And I play on PC.

If you choose the 400ms feint, you can no longer do the others option.

At the end, Zerk has to start his chain and feint a Heavy if he want to enjoy a lights at 400ms, while a Roch can just pres lights to enjoy it. With all his others options, i would say Zerk is better too.

But just looking at the 400ms part, ROch chain is more efficient. Also because Roch can just enjoy mixing up the directions to screw you, while most Zerk fights with "template".. once you noticed it, you can parry it.

Capoupacap
10-22-2018, 10:05 AM
The first way to fight a heroe you'r struggeling with, is to play with.....witch will be possible for everyone in a few days ;) :)

I tested the 4 heroes and none of them are unbalanced... To my opinion, Shaolin and big JJ are the more enjoyable heroe to play with

Siegfried-Z
10-22-2018, 12:53 PM
The first way to fight a heroe you'r struggeling with, is to play with.....witch will be possible for everyone in a few days ;) :)

I tested the 4 heroes and none of them are unbalanced... To my opinion, Shaolin and big JJ are the more enjoyable heroe to play with

Agree ;) JJ and Shaolin are very fun ! While i really don't enjoy Tiandi and Nuxia

Blitzwarrior771
10-22-2018, 04:13 PM
Kensei should get his his dodge buffed is not fair .