PDA

View Full Version : How does XP work in this game?

thewarlock77
10-20-2018, 02:29 PM
What game mode gives the best xp and why?

I have looked it up and it seems dominion, but How can you tell? How do you know how much XP you got after each match?

There is a big yellow number varying from 261 to 1782 (with NO orders) but perhaps that number is not the actual xp?? I am totally lost here.

How and where do I see the actual xp gain after each match?

EvoX.
10-20-2018, 02:51 PM
You mean for dedicated farming or for normal, every day play?

Disregarding orders, XP usually varies by small amounts depending on your placement on the scoreboard after a match ends. There're also two acquirable modifiers to XP: Champion Status (yours or a teammate's) and XP tickets (yours or a teammate's). Each mode gives more XP for playing it PvP rather than PvAI. Base amount of XP awarded is static, and gets altered only by the aforementioned things. The amount of base XP for gamemodes is as follows, from least to most awarded: Duel, Brawl, Deathmatch Elimination, Tribute, Deathmatch Skirmish, Dominion, Breach.

Arcade mode is different. You get XP based on the difficulty of the quest, the level of completion and, interestingly enough, time spent. So if you struggle a lot and finally pull off a win, you will get much better rewards compared to blowing through the quest. Because of this, it has the potential of being the most rewarding mode in the game, albeit at the price of time spent.

As for the fastest, most efficient way to farm XP in the game, it's by playing PvAI Tribute or Deathmatch Elimination with a 4-man team.

thewarlock77
10-20-2018, 03:04 PM
Thank you for the reply!

I have come across a few other posts in the meantime, stating Breach has the best base XP, but is very time consuming, while Dominion has the best time/xp ratio. They state base xp of 400 and 500.
But once again, I am very interested on where you can see that number after each match?? If the base xp of breach is 500 and 400 for dominion, where can you see that? literally.

SangLong524
10-20-2018, 04:34 PM
I do breach Ai for xp. Net round 2000 and a few hundreds if im good. The match last around 20mins (attackers) and 10 mins (defenders) with a sensible team. Play with AI to avoid a various frustration when dealing with other people, which tend to make the game lasts its full duration.
About base XP, i dont know about the new system. But i wish we could eliminate base Rewards. That may drive those afk farmers away since banning doesnt scare them off. Just the other match, i saw an afk-er...... in BREACH!,!